Wamuu Headcannon *sick/chubby reader*

Wammu is a worried wart the first time you became sick because it was his fault since he let you train outside with him in the middle of winter

Wammu is a worried wart the first time you became sick because it was his fault since he let you train outside with him in the middle of winter. He blames himself for getting you sick and vows to be with you and help you get better. Even though you are happy he wants to take care of you; you constantly tell him it's okay because you kinda forced him to take you with him.

After you both getting scolded by Kars and Esidisi (wammu getting it worst than you.) Wammu moved some of your stuff to his room so he could keep a better eye on you. He also makes sure you have everything you need before laying next to you pulling you close to him. If you ever get to hot he will summon some wind to cool you down so you don't get heat flashes. Even though he has to chase you down he makes sure you take your medicine daily.

Even though you are sick he tries not to be overbearing but fails dramatically. Almost everywhere you go he is there watching you and making sure you don't hurt yourself. He even goes as far as to take baths with you to make sure you don't pass or slip on the floor when you get out.

When you get better he lets you train with him but only if he trains inside because he doesn't want you to get sick again.