Clingy. ​Santana x workaholic reader

-Santana is probably the most touched starved out of all the pillar men

-Since he was neglected much as a child, he finds much enjoyment and peace when you hug him or rub your hands through his coarse hair or give him light kisses on his face or shoulder.

-However, there are times when he wished to be loved, but you were busy. This was one of those times and he wasn't going down without a fight.

-You got a call from your boss saying that they had a project for you, it's due in two days, they said it should take ten hours at the least if you work steadily. 

-Even though it was going to be tiring, you said yes because of the pay that they were going to give you.

-Santana didn't think anything of it since he was used to you working while you gave him attention.

-Everything was going well. You gathered all your papers and open the email your boss sent you explaining your project. Santana had you in his lap as he peered over you, looking at your computer as he rubbed small circles on your back.

-As you started to get into your work, Santana started to become more touchy and clingy. Which made it more difficult to work

-After about an hour or two of trying to put up with the stone demon, you decided to move your work to your room, which was almost impossible with the young pillar man's arms wrapped around your waist, but you somehow managed to get to your room.

-Santana still wanting attention continues to cling to you as you work making it, once again harder to work. It also made it hotter because of how much body heat this giant gave out.

-Finally done dealing with him, you shooed him out of your room and closed the door. Santana was not pleased with his and was about to open your door. However, he was completely thrown off guard when he heard you locked your door and walk back to your computer. He growled before walking away from your door leaving you in peace.

* 1 day time skip*

-It has been some time since you have been here. As you were doing the project, your boss's instructions became more and more difficult and complex to understand.
You tried calling up coworkers to help you, but none of them knew (or just didn't feel like helping). You groaned as you looked at the barely completed work with tears threatening to spill.

-You were so hungry and tired, but you just go to bed. Not now, not when you don't even know what you need to do for this thing

-You had long unlocked your door after you found Santana sleeping on the couch. You knew what you did probably upset him, but someone he was a little too much.
As much as you did want a hug, you knew that he would hold you until he felt like letting you go. Even with that, you still loved him.

-You have torn away from your thoughts as you heard loud knocking on your door, "Mate. Come out." You heard him say as you continued to type away. " Just let me finish this first." You said not even looking at the door

-It was quiet for a moment. Too quiet, Santana never gives up this easily.
Not too long after that thought came to your head, you were lifted up from your chair and tossed over his shoulder. "Santana!" You shouted as he carried you out of your room into the spare room that he likes to stay in sometimes. 

-He puts you on the bed and climbs in by you and wraps his arms around you, keeping you from getting out of bed.

-As much as you wanted to complain, his warms body close to yours made it hard too. "Sleep my mate," he said pulling you closer to his body as he kissed her face and neck.
As much as you tried to fight it, the darkness consumed you rather quickly. Santana made sure you were fast asleep before he got up and went into your room to your computer to see what was causing you so much stress.

-As he was reading all your notes and e-mails, he was able to understand the work you need to do and what you were doing wrong.

-He was quickly able to finish the work in an hour and e-mailed it to your boss. Now when you wake up, you can spend time with him and not cramped in your room