Santana Headcannon *sick/chubby reader*

Santana is very confused about how you got sick and why you were sick for so long

Santana is very confused about how you got sick and why you were sick for so long. Since he doesn't know a lot about human medicine he will let Kars give you what you need but don't worry you will be sitting on his lap the whole entire time. If you are having stomach pains he will rub and kiss your stomach to try to make it less painful. To make sure you don't have to move around too much; he moved some on your stuff into his room so you didn't have to walk to far.

He would also make sure you were fed (even if he has to force you to eat sometimes ) to insure your health. Since you are always freezing cold he would let you sleep and lay on his chest to keep you warm whenever you wanted to. If you try to get up and move after he told you to stay put he would wrap his rib bones around you to keep you in bed. And don't even try to complain about it because nothing is going to change.

When you are feeling a little better and want to move around he will let you walk around (after a bit of begging) but he will be with you and will not let you out of his sight until you are 100% better.