𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
THIS CHAPTER TALKS ABOUT SUICIDE

Narita Megan Dickinson

"Mane, hurry up cuh!" Relly rushed me

"Bruh, shut up." I had just finished my edges when I got a call from a number I didn't know. And in London at that.

"What you just call me?" He asked puffing up his chest. I laughed pushing my fingers to my lips. I answered the phone putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Rita?" I heard Naé's voice over the phone. Relly's eyes got wide and he looked as if he was about to run out the room. I grabbed him by his shirt and pointed to my bed. 'Sit yo ass down' I mouthed like a black mama. "Hello?"

"Oh my gosh, Naé it's really you." I said.

"Yeah, it's me." She laughed a bit. "I was just calling to let you know I'm safe and I miss you."

"Aww, thanks Naé Naé, I miss you too. Have you spoken to Roddy?" I asked curious.

"No, um no I haven't. We don't speak anymore." She said.

"I know I was just asking cause we've all been going crazy." I said truthfully.

"I can imagine, I just disappeared. I'm sorry."

"I know it got overwhelming, I don't blame you. I would've did the same." I reassured her.

"Well, I'm coming back home soon, to visit. I actually like it out here and I'm thinking about staying permanently." She said.

"Oh, okay! Well I'm glad you're happy cousin." I smiled. Relly looked bored with the conversation.

"I am. I found somebody, he's my boyfriend actually and I'm bringing him home." She said and Relly looked like he saw a ghost before jumping off my bed onto the floor. "Hello, Rita? You okay?"

"Yeah, girl. I'm fine. Just stubbed my toe. Ouch!" I exclaimed.

"Well, okay. I'm gonna get going." She laughed. "And Ree, could you not tell anybody we spoke or that I'm coming home?" She said.

"Yeah, of course cousin. I got ya back." I said surely. "I love you."

"I love you, too." She said before hanging up. I looked at Relly and he looked at me. He looked at the door and I looked at him.