𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

Charnaé Joni Sorell

officialcharnae

Liked by charleenotcharlie and 324 others

officialcharnae i'm back and i'm better 😘!

rytaughtya Okay Miss Thang, we miss you ❤️!
       officialcharnae @rytaughtya miss you guys
       more, i need to visit my niece 😝!
reesespieces Who fire ass sister this is? 😜
ceeluvsyou Wait til they see what we got up our sleeves 🤫!
charleenotcharlie 🥰🥰
hoodricchbree Ms.fine ass 😍
       officialcharnae @hoodricchbree yk it 😉!
       tyanamonique @officialcharnae Dnt get
       her beat up Naé! Yk you mine!
       officialcharnae you right bae 😔😂!
hrwinnt yes ma'am yes ma'am 🥰😌

"So, you're still not gonna tell me what happened?" Christopher asked staring at me.

"I already told you, nothing happened!" I exclaimed getting annoyed. I just wanted to go back home and him pressuring me about that night with Roddy was making it no better.

"If nothing happened then why won't you talk to me? You can't even look at me! Charnaé!"

"What?!" I screamed back at him.

"You know what, ian gon' trip off this shit. You go do you. We'll talk when we get back home." He said waving me off.

"Thank you." I sighed heavily rolling my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up!" He said giving me flashbacks to that night with Roddy.

"sHuT tHE FucK uP!" I mocked him laughing. I walked over to him poking my lips out. "Can I get a kissy kiss?" He looked at me angry, but his face almost immediately softened. He pecked my lips and I smiled leaning my forehead against his. "I love you okay? I love you so much, everything's fine. You're here with me and I appreciate you so much." I hugged him.

"I love you too, baby. Forever and ever." He rubbed my back before slapping my ass.

"You talked to Bryson?" I asked pushing him back against the bed so I could lay on his chest.

"Yeah, they know we're coming home." He said rubbing my back again. Christopher was so affectionate and positive. He had no clue, what his one touch could do for me. He was always gentle and so kind. I love him. I'm in love with him.

"Woah." I sat up getting off of him.

"What?" He asked quickly getting up. "You okay?"