𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫

Charisse Jodi Sorell

reesespieces

Liked by hoodricchrelly and 3,358 others

reesespieces Ian do the race , bitch I beat the case 😜 !

roddyricch 💙💙
officialcharnae don't like the caption, but you're cute 🤧!
reesespieces @officialcharnae Is it not true
       🥴 ?
laurenlondon Okay, lil badass 😂☺️
reesespieces @laurenlondon You see me Lo
😘 ?
charleenotcharlie *screenshots to send to daddy* caught asf 🤳🏽 !!

I sighed snatching my keys out the ignition. Daddy and Naé got the district attorney to pardon me and give me therapy sessions for mental rehabilitation. I hated the fact that everybody looked at me like I was insane, but at the same time I'd be sitting in a cell had I not went along with it.

I walked into the office signing in and sitting down. I scrolled through my Instagram notifications before remembering to text Naé.

You okay ? I'm at my
appointment , but I'll
call when I get home .

"It's good to see you, Charisse." Ms.Montoya said as she walked out another girl. I looked up to see her watching me, but quickly looking away when we made eye contact. I watched her walk out the door before standing and following Ms.Montoya into her office.

"Charisse." She said.

"I know already, but it's just street talk." I said defending myself.

"Yes, street talk that can get you into a lot of trouble. What did we talk about last meeting?" She asked.

"Positive forms of social media." I mumbled, my arms folded.

"Right, and do you think this post follows our guidelines?"

"Nope." I popped the 'p' kicking my legs out in front of me.

"Take it down." She said simply and I looked her like she was crazy. "You heard me, take it down or change the caption. Either way it needs to come down."

I looked at her frowning deeply before rolling my eyes and taking my phone out my purse. I quickly changed my caption before locking it and dropping it back into my purse. "Happy?" I asked.

"It's not for me to be happy. If I honestly didn't think it would benefit you Charisse I wouldn't have told you to do it." She shrugged. "With your family's background you're always going to be watched and what we don't want is negative attention." She pointed and I unfolded my arms sitting up straighter. She was right. "How was school?" She asked.