𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Charlee Josi Sorell

"Thanks, Doc." I slightly smiled as she wiped off my belly.

"No problem, and hey, don't worry about the fact that you're not showing yet. Due to this being your first pregnancy and your smaller frame, you probably won't start showing til later in the game." She patted my hand, and I smiled nodding. "Let me go get those pictures."

I sat up grabbing my phone out my purse. I looked at the picture of me, Daddy, Rj, Vonnie, Reese, and Naé as a tear rolled down my cheek. These damn hormones! I felt so alone, I needed my big sister. I pressed her contact number before being met with a voice message letting me know that the number was no longer in service. Fuck!

It's been about 2 weeks since Naé has been gone, we have no clue where she went. She left us a note, but it didn't say much.

I yawned, stretching as I made my way to Nae's room. I knocked before pushing the door open and being met with a nicely put together room. I closed the door and walked downstairs going over to the ceiling to floor window. Her car was still outside, maybe somebody came and got her.

I shrugged walking to the kitchen to make me a smoothie. Opening the fridge, I grabbed everything I needed before closing it again. I noticed a piece of paper stuck to the door by a magnet, so I pulled it off.

"Guys, there's no question that I love all of you with everything in me. I know I've made a lot of mistakes, and I'm the cause for a lot of our heartaches, I wanna fix that. But first, I have to fix me. I won't be home for a while, but I promise I'll be okay. I'll get in contact with you guys when I feel a bit better.
XOXO, Your Naé Naé"

I grabbed my phone out the pocket of my robe, noticing that she'd stopped sharing her location with me. "Daddy!" I screamed. Seconds later, he came running down the steps with Reese not too far behind.

"What happened?" He looked around panicked.

"Look." I handed him the note, both he and Reese read it. He pulled his phone out calling her and watching as it went straight to voicemail. He tried 3 more times before signing in defeat.

"She's such a drama queen, she'll be back. Watch." Reese rolled her eyes before walking back towards the stairs. "I thought it was something important."

So, I waited. That night and the next and the next, but Naé never came back home.

"You okay, sweetie?" My doctor touched my shoulder causing me to jump.