𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗣𝗧.𝟭

Narita Megan Dickinson

"Relly, get yo ass on this plane

"Relly, get yo ass on this plane." I said tight lipped. He was playing and we already had an 11 hour flight ahead of us, not to mention the fact that London is 8 hours ahead.

"I can't believe y'all are betraying my nigga for a traitorous whore!" He yelled fake crying. Donbo and them all brushed past his retarded ass heading for their seats.

"You're so fucking embarassing. Get the fuck on this plane before I fuck you up." I jumped at him.

"Okay, okay." He whimpered drying his face. He looked back at the terminal again before shaking his head and walking up the plane steps. I could've fell in love with anyone, but him God why? I shook my head following behind him.

Naé doesn't expect us coming. It was actually Donbo's idea, you know he love him some her. Naé doesn't have an older brother, but Donbo was gon step behind her everytime.

I was a little sad when I didn't receive an invitation, but I know she thinks that I'm more on the side of Roddy because I'm with Relly and are around them 24/7, but that's not true. She's still my girl, and if it came down to it, I'd drop them faster than a hot potato.

Relly and I settled down into our seats as everybody talked around us. We were DEEP. I hope she appreciated the love. Donbo sat with his girl, Bird with his wife and 2 sons, Nip and Lo, Kross, Emanie, Bree and Ty, Winnter, Grandma Jean, Relly, and I. Even though we didn't know this nigga and wanted her with Roddy, we loved her enough to want to be there to support her on her special day. Well everybody, but Relly.

The plane we had was enough to suffice us for the long flight. The seats reclined into beds, there was a bathroom in the front and back of the plane, both were fulls with showers and everything. By the time we land everybody should be clean and dressed. I was gonna be in contact with Reese the entire time, soon as we land she would send me the address. We'd already be dressed and everything, so we'd go straight to the venue.

We told Roddy we were leaving, he knew it was best if he didn't come so he didn't ask. That would've been hell. I know he really loves her. Compared to how I've seen him treat other females, Roddy really loves Naé. They both are just complicated and difficult and couldn't find common ground most of the time. I think if they were to try again they'd get it right, but there was no trying again at this point. Maybe in another lifetime.

Charnaé Joni Sorell