𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Charlee Josi Sorell

"Lee Lee!" Vonnie screamed as I stepped intothe house

the house. I had just dropped Veejay off to therapy, so I decided to drop by for family time.

"Hey, mamas." I smiled picking her up. She hugged my head kissing my cheek.

"And hi, baby." She said reaching down in my arms to rub my stomach.

"You ready to be an aunty?" I asked her.

"Aunty!" She squealed before laughing. I laughed at her before putting her down.

"Hey, crazy." I said kissing Reese's head.

"Go to hell." She laughed pushing me. I walked over picking Rj up out of his walker.

"Hey, papa." I smiled kissing his cheeks. He showed me his gums leaning his face towards mine. "Yeah, sissy loves you papa." I put him back in his walker and Vonnie sat next to him hanging onto his walker as they watched TV. "Good morning, Theresa!" I called out. "Daddy hasn't come down yet?" I asked.

"Nope, today's a teacher's planning day, so I didn't have school. I let him sleep in and I got the kids up." Reese said scrolling on her phone.

"Aww look at you, big sister!" I pinched her cheeks as she swatted my hands away.

"Have you heard from Roddy them?" I asked as Daddy appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Here and there." She shrugged nodding. "Mostly Nip and Lo, they come for Daddy."

"Good morning, princesses." He kissed all of us before moving over to Rj. "And prince." He kissed him as well. "And good morning to you as well, Tee." He waved towards the open kitchen. Another 30 minutes and breakfast was ready.

"You heard from Naé, daddy?" I asked as we sat around the table eating breakfast. Since Naé and I had gone, there was nobody home to cook, so Daddy hired a house help.

"Not recently, no. I realize that she's a grown woman and she'll call when she finds the time." He said stuffing more eggs into his mouth. I could understand why, this food was good as hell. I picked up my phone feeling it vibrate against my leg. Sliding the bar across, I excused myself from the table. "Hey, Vee you ready?" I asked.

"Nah, um my brother is back in town and he wanted to talk. I was gonna have him pick me up and then go back to the house. Is that okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course. It's not just my home, we're roommates. And even if it was Josh is family. If anything changes just call me, okay?" I said.

"Yeah, gotcha. I love you." He said.

"I love you, too." I said before the call disconnected. I walked back out the table sitting down.