𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Rodrick Wayne Moore Jr.

It's been 2 days since the incident with Naé at my house

It's been 2 days since the incident with Naé at my house. She was a lil distant at first, but now I'd say she's feeling a nigga again. I know she's still fucking with that other nigga, though. When I asked her if she took the pill yet she told me she was on the way to get it, but I hope she didn't. I'm blowing up soon, I can feel it and who better to share it with than her and my future child. We're good now, but I can't wait til I touch that first mil and she's been here through some shit with me, so she can get whatever her heart desires. I sat on the lounge chair in the studio room texting her.

I'm not sure bout tonite tho I'm in the stu
I'll let you kno in a hour

Naé 😋💕
wow! no invite? i'm kidding, lol.
okay, i'll prolly go see naisa mae and ry then.

Bet be safe

I looked up just as Bird walked in with Mustard. Awl shit. "Mustard, this is Roddy." He introduced us.

"It's nice to meet you man, I fuck with your music forreal." He said giving me dap.

"Shit, that mean a lot coming from you man." I slapped hands with him.

"Let's get to work and make some magic." He said. An hour later we had finished my song. It was mixed and everything sounded like it was supposed to. I was geeked as hell. I picked my phone up deciding to FaceTime Naé. It almost rang out, but she picked it up.

"No, it's Roddy." She said before turning to the phone. "Hey, what's up?" She smiled.

"Who's that? Ry? Tell her I said wassup." I said being nosy. I knew it wasn't Ry Ann cause Naé was in a car and it wasn't hers.

"No, it's Marc. I was taking him to see Naisa Mae." She put him in the camera like I wanted to see that nigga.

"What's good fam?" He said. I just nodded. I wasn't that nigga "fam".

"Oh, you got headphones? I wanted you to listen to sumn." I said watching her place her phone on her lap and dig through her purse. There were hickeys on her neck that weren't there from me. "Nevermind. I'll hit you later." I said before hanging up.

"When you tryna drop this?" I turned to Mustard and Bird.

"What you think bout tomorrow?" Mustard said.

"Can we make it tonight?" I asked and they looked at each other before nodding. "Bet. It was nice meeting you forreal bruh and I appreciate you doing this." I dapped Mustard up again before turning to Bird. "I'm finna go get sumn to eat then I'll be back we got an album to do."