𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

Charnaé Joni Sorell

I hadn't seen much of my sisters in the past month due to my renovating my new shop and their being in school

I hadn't seen much of my sisters in the past month due to my renovating my new shop and their being in school. I had also been spending more time with Roddy. So I decided to take them out for a sister's day.

"Finally, you retired the deep wave." Lee said shaking her head as she ran her fingers through my sleek long ponytail.

"Hey, what was wrong with it?" I asked.

"Nothing that's just all you wear. Like damn, switch it up. Show some versatility." Reese co-signed.

"Hmph, you liked it though. Right Vonnie?" I asked leaning over the stroller to see her.

"No!" She yelled smiling widely at me causing Lee and Reese to laugh. That was one of the few words she actually knew how to say.

"Yeah, yeah." I shook my head continuing to push her stroller through the mall. We had already been for brunch and got our nails done. Now we were just aimlessly walking throughout the mall.

"So, how's things with the new guy?" Reese asked smiling when my cheeks turned bright red

"They're good. He's straight." I shrugged downplaying it.

"Yeah, right." Lee said rolling her eyes. "When we get to meet him."

"Y'all already did."

"That doesn't count. Daddy literally just yelled our names and pointed to us. What kind of introduction is that?" Lee fussed as Reese agreed.

"Fine well you guys can meet him today. Let me call Grandma Jean." I said pulling out my phone. "Hey Grandma, I was just calling to see if everybody at the house."

"HELLO! I can't hear you!" She yelled into the phone. "Bree come help me work this crap."

"Grandma, put the receiver to your ear." I laughed speaking a little louder.

"Oh! There it go, baby. I can hear you now. What you said?" She asked.

"My sisters wanted to meet everybody, so I was asking if y'all are at the house."