b o n u s - c h a p t e r

JOSH & MIKEY & APRIL

EVER WONDER WHAT -- OR WHO -- WENT DOWN between Josh, Mikey, and April while Lauren was still at work? What started as a collaboration among three or four writers with a super sexy short story turned into Sweet Surrender. As thank you for your patience, here is a bonus chapter to tide you over until the next chapter.

"Where the fuck are Aaron's keys?" Josh asked angrily, almost pulling his friend's jacket apart.

He was fucking hard as rock thanks to a beautiful curvy blonde in ripped skinny jeans and low-cut blouse that flaunted her big assets. After sufficiently rubbing him through his own jeans just a minute ago, April teased him by showing her fake-tanned tits to him but she bounced off before he had a chance to play with them.

He quickly scanned the bar and noticed Shawn and Declan were missing.

Not my concern, Josh thought, looking for anyone that could help him out.

Josh threw Aaron's jacket against the chair and stormed over to Mikey, who had his tongue down April's throat and one hand inside her blouse.

Dammit, Mikey, he thought as he made his way over to them. He pulled them apart, causing April to scold him. Mikey, however, struggled to open his eyes and stood planted to the ground.

Great he's dead wasted.

"Hey, where's Aaron's keys?" Josh tapped Mikey's chest lightly, but to Mikey, it was enough force to topple backwards to the ground.

Josh, irked by how irresponsible his friend was with his alcohol intake, went over to the bar and asked for a glass of water.

April crouched down beside Mikey as she attempted to help him sit up. Mikey wiggled his way up with her guidance.

"T-T-Thank ... love... " he slurred as he stabbed his tongue down her mouth.

April tried to adjust to his wild and slobbery pace, but it wasn't working quite right.

Josh pulled him apart from her again and made him drink some water.

The water didn't help much; Josh knew right away Mikey needed more than water at this point. Mikey's body still slightly swayed back and forth, and he barely made coherent sentences.

Fuck, I always end up babysitting one of these shitheads, Josh thought to himself.

"Come on, Mikey, I'll take you back to campus," he grunted, heaving Mikey to his feet.

He slid one of Mikey's arms around his neck and held onto Mikey's waist for extra support.

"Hey, I feel bad about this; why don't you two come to my apartment? It's literally around the block," April offered, seductively licking her lips.

"Uh, well, I don't know," Josh said hesitantly, mentally cursing out Mikey.

Under normal circumstances, Josh would've jumped at the opportunity and probably would've been balls deep into April's sweet pussy, but he couldn't leave Mikey like this, by himself. His guilt for not watching Mikey would eat away at him.

But April was definitely hot – really hot – but Mikey ...

Fuck Mikey, Josh groaned silently, looking over at his friend's state before lustfully gazing back at April.

"Come on! I'm not a killer, I promise," April giggled, playing with the neckline of her blouse, and Josh felt a twinge in his pants again.

"Fine, alright," he finally agreed. "My friend, Mikey here, is in pretty bad shape so ... thank you for helping."