t h r e e

ONE + ONE = TWO! Just two normal sex-crazed college students getting their freak on in bed. NBD.

Best

Best. Fucking. Night. Ever. Josh mused, laying in bed with Lauren cuddled next to him with one of her sexy legs resting over his.

He had had his fair share of one-night stands and threesomes and the occasional foursome, but none of those encounters even compared to tonight, especially when Lauren entered the picture.

Something about her captivated him, and he wanted more of her. Josh wanted to scoop her into his arms and fucking kiss her for the rest of the night when she had looked so disappointed after April and Mikey had climaxed. Why he did feel the sudden urge to take care of her? And why the fuck did he feel like the luckiest man alive when she asked him to eat her?

Josh knew he had a magical tongue – courtesy of years of watching porn for research purposes – and he didn't mind whirling his tongue on pussy, but it wasn't his favorite sexual activity. So why did he desperately want to please her? Why did her scent and the sight of her pussy make him want to cum on the spot? Even without touching her? The answers still alluded him.

He had taken the initiative to lay on his back on her bed and patted the empty space beside him, and Lauren reluctantly snuggled against his muscled body, laying her head in the nook between his neck and shoulder.

She rarely cuddled with anyone even when she was in a relationship. With one arm crooked to absentmindedly scratch the back of his head, Josh's other arm wrapped around Lauren protectively. His index finger lazily stroked her naked back.

"So, um, how long have you and April been roommates?" Josh asked awkwardly, staring at the ceiling.

Lauren smiled at his attempt to make small talk.

"Two years now," she answered as her fingers stroked the few hairs on his chest. "The place is a shithole, but the rent is cheap and near the bars."

Josh chuckled softly. "Yeah, April, wasn't joking when she said her place was just around the corner. At least you have your own place; I can't wait to live off campus next year."

"Is Mikey your roommate?"

"Yeah. We met during football training last year."

"How did April lure you guys here?"

"She basically dry humped me and showed me her tits."

Lauren giggled and buried her face against his shoulder. "Yeah, that sounds like April. She really has no filter or shame."

"So, uh, are you guys together?" Josh desperately wanted to ask more questions, but he didn't want to sound needy.

He absolutely hated when any of his sexual partners badgered him for more of his time – in or out of the bedroom – especially when he just wanted sex. If he wanted someone's phone number, he would ask for it. Josh had enough confidence that it occasionally made him too cocky.