f i f t e e n

WARNING! WARNING! A quick sex scene in the kitchen between two horny college kids.

"Are you sure don't want to join us for brunch tomorrow?" Josh asked for the umpteenth time as they entered her apartment. "My sisters already adore you."

Lauren chuckled and shook her head. "I'm positive, baby. Besides you need time with your family to talk shit about me."

"Never gonna happen."

"Want something to drink?" she asked, heading toward the refrigerator when Josh grabbed her hand and pulled her into his hard chest.

Weaving a hand through her hair and tilting her head up, Josh crashed his mouth into hers as Lauren rested her hands on his hips and leaned into him.

"I just want you," he murmured against her lips before lowering his head to trail kisses on her neck.

Lauren closed her eyes, feeling heat pool between her legs, and played with the hem of his long-sleeve shirt. Caught up in the heated moment, she didn't realize Josh opened her jeans until he slipped a hand inside her lacy pink underwear.

She groaned loudly, throwing her head back and exposing her neck, when two of his fingers played with delicious wet sex spot and a third slipped inside.

Josh rumbled with desire, licking her neck. "You're so fucking wet. I need you right now, baby."

He cupped her ass and lifted her onto the kitchen counter. As Lauren leaned against the cabinets, Josh easily removed her jeans and underwear and freed his hungry cock from any restraints.

Once he rolled a condom on, he pulled her to the edge and immediately entered her, growling with satisfaction at her wetness and tightness and burying his face in her neck.

Although he was protective – almost borderline possessive – of Lauren, Josh never felt the need to mark her with "love bites" or hickeys, telling the world she was off limits. No, the juvenile signature were for those with unhinged insecurities and dangerous temperaments.

Despite his own flaws and tendencies to say something stupid, Josh had no reason to question not only his feelings for Lauren but her feelings for him. He knew she cared about him, and for now, that was more than enough for him.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Ren," he mumbled into her ear between hard thrusts.

"Josh," she moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist and throwing her arms around his shoulders.

Together, they silently savored the touch, the closeness of their bodies. The way they held each other. The way they moved together in harmony. The way they shared their feelings without words. They were no longer fucking around and keeping one foot out the door. They belonged to each other.

Josh bit his lower lip, holding back his release, until he felt Lauren's telltale signs that she was close to surrendering to her own sweet bliss. The moment she cried out in ecstasy, he answered with his own guttural grunts of pure euphoria.

Listening to the sounds of their hearts beating rapidly, they remained wrapped in each other for a few minutes. As Josh stepped back a bit to pull up his boxers and jeans, Lauren hopped off the counter and picked up her own jeans and underwear from the floor.

"I'll be back in a sec," she said, disappearing into the bathroom to clean up before throwing her jeans back on.

"Hey, I wanted to give you something before I completely forgot," he called after you, opening his wallet and pulling out five one-hundred dollar bills.

When she reappeared fully dressed, Lauren blinked a few times and stared at the cash in his hands. "Why are you giving me money?"

"I'm here all the time, and I kinda wanted to help with the rent, especially when you took this weekend off to hang out with me and my family."