t w e n t y

ONE PRETTY GIRL + TWO HANDSOME FOOTBALL STUDS = HOT STEAMY THREESOME. If the words "ass," "anal," and "sex" bother you and you would rather not read the naughty and smutty things I've written, that's totally cool with me. Please skip to the next chapter. Thank you.

Lauren bit her lower lip in excited anticipation as Aaron laced his fingers through hers and led them to an open bedroom a few feet behind them. She sat down at the edge of bed, tossed her black clutch on the nearby chair, and studied the tall handsome man with dark chocolate brown skin standing by the white double doors.

Wearing relaxed jeans and a simple gray button shirt with the long sleeves rolled toward his elbows, Aaron exuded coolness and confidence without even trying with his closely shaved head and facial scruff. He looked tall and maybe even lanky fully clothed, but Lauren had no doubt she would find a generous amount of taut muscle once the clothes came off.

Aaron closed and locked the doors once Josh walked into the room that was simply furnished with a queen-sized bed, a wooden nightstand on each side, and a plush gray chair.

"You sure about this, man?" Aaron asked, giving his teammate a cautious look and accepting a plastic cup of beer.

"Absolutely," Josh said, holding out his fist for a bump.

"Are you sure about this, Aaron?" Lauren studied him as she spread her legs a bit wider, watching his eyes rake over her long legs and center on her hidden apex. "Have you done this before?"

He shook his head. "Not with two guys, and only once with two girls. But I want to do this as long as Monty promises not to put anything up my ass. I'm not ready for that sort of shit."

She stood up, slipping off her heels, and then played with the buttons on his shirt. "Good to know. Josh, sit in the chair and watch us for now."

"Yes, ma'am," he said, with a mock salute, as he relaxed into the chair, kicked off his shoes, and tossed back the rest of the beer in his cup.

The way her body buzzed with anticipation and excitement, all three of them would have been stripped of all clothing and tangled between the bed sheets and their body parts by now. Kissing. Sucking. Licking. Teasing. She probably would've had an orgasm or two by now as Josh would've used his small tricks to make her wet with desire and beg for more.

But putting Aaron at ease was Lauren's top priority. Planting soft kisses on his neck, she unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off his chiseled body, enjoying the low groans escaping from his throat and the way his body tensed to her touch.

She looked into his dark hazel eyes, searching for any signs of panic or hesitation but finding none, as one hand softly caressed the side of his taut face. Although Aaron had been involved in a threesome before, Lauren wanted him to be comfortable with getting naked not only in front of a teammate and his girlfriend, but his friends.

Standing on her toes, Lauren leaned into him and kissed him. His smooth lips were hesitant at first, but when she pressed her body against his and opened her mouth wider, heated desire overtook Aaron's senses. Placing his wide hands on her hips, his tongue probed the inside of her mouth as her hands held onto his broad shoulders.

Lauren pulled back and smiled at him as her fingers found the side zipper to dress. With the zipper down, she pushed the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and allowed the dress to fall down her slender figure. Although he preferred his women with a few more curves, Aaron still swallowed hard at the very naked sight of his close friend's girlfriend.

She stepped closer again and made quick work of his jeans and form-fitting black boxer briefs, revealing a thick, long, beautiful black cock.

Holy shit, she thought in admiration, feeling her pussy clench, as her knees hit the soft beige carpet of the floor. How the hell did he manage to stuff all that into a cock cage?