t w e l v e

"Do you want kids?" Lauren asked, peering into Josh's surprised blue eyes.

They sat in her favorite Chinese restaurant, enjoying a late lunch they considered their "first date." Even though they wanted to hide from the world and stay naked in her apartment until she had to work later that night, Lauren and Josh knew they should hang out outside her bedroom. Outside her apartment. And fully clothed.

The moment she released his dick from the cage when they reached the safety of her apartment last night, they spent hours fucking and exploring each other's hot and sweaty bodies. April wisely chose to spend the night at a friend's house, giving Lauren and Josh space to fuck everywhere.

Loud cries and groans of desire filled the apartment, her room, and the bathroom. Lauren had never felt more comfortable walking around completely naked, allowing Josh to freely touch her and make her see stars several times. She loved the way his eyes hungrily roamed over her, sparking a fire between her legs.

He had been tentative and hesitant at first, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable, but after a few reassurances and heated kisses, Josh released his inner beast and positively ravished her body the way she needed, ached, wanted.

Lauren passed out after the last powerful orgasm rocked her entire body and forced her eyes to close until the afternoon bright light invaded the sweet darkness.

Tempted to have a pizza delivered and seclude themselves, Lauren and Josh thought a simple lunch date was overdue. Plus, she craved sesame chicken, fried rice, and crab rangoons.

"Like now?" Josh hedged, with a smirk and raised eyebrow.

"Yeah," Lauren challenged sarcastically. "I want you to put a baby in me after lunch."

Josh chuckled, amused by her witty remark.

"Honestly?" he thought out loud. "I really don't know. I love kids in general, but they're so loud and sticky."

Lauren laughed. "I know, right?"

"What about you? Do you want kids?"

"I don't think so," she admitted, taking a sip of water. "I mean I like kids – they're OK, I guess. I just can't picture myself as a mom."

"I get it," Josh agreed, picking up a piece of sesame chicken with his chopsticks. "Sometimes I can see myself throwing a football to my son in the backyard or something, but then I think about the reality of having a kid."

"I'm 22, and I can't imagine settling down or even starting a family in the next five years."

"I have no clue what I'm even doing after college," he said, shaking his head. "Aaron knows exactly what he wants to do. He's studying to become a computer hardware engineer."

Lauren frowned as she picked up a crab rangoon from the appetizer plate. "He wants to fix computers?"

"I think it's more about testing and building computers and other components," Josh explained weakly, shrugging his shoulders. "I'm really not sure because when he and Shawn start talking about computers, I tune them out."

She laughed at the image of Josh falling asleep as Aaron and Shawn talked animatedly in the background.

"Anyway, Aaron has a plan: college, graduate, job, meet the future Mrs. Curtis, and start a family," Josh continued. "Not necessarily all in that specific order, but he knows what he wants. Like you."

Just thinking about her future tattoo shop made Lauren happy and excited.

"I love the way you light up whenever you think about your dream," he observed, with a grin.