a c k n o w l e d g e m e n t s

I may have run out of chapters to dedicate to the amazing readers that vote and comment on SWEET SURRENDER, but I figured I could create an acknowledgements page as my way of saying thanks for reading my first completed story. I hoped you enjoyed reading the adventures of Josh and Lauren, and if you're interested in some of the side characters, check out Tristan and April's story in WANDERLUST, and find out how Everett is dealing with life without Tristan and Lauren at the bar in CHASE THE NIGHT.

PhuckYou23: Thank you for taking the time to read and vote for Sweet Surrender. I hope you enjoyed it!

bbbnola: You're a beautiful and amazing person!!! Thank you so much reading and voting on my book and then heading straight over to But First Coffee! Thank you so much for reading my work.

conversationpeace: Thank you for reading and voting on Sweet Surrender. :) As a writer, use your imagination and step out of your comfort zone every now and then. I stepped way outside my comfort zone with this book.

litpiggy07: You're amazing. Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting on my books -- Sweet Surrender, Wanderlust, and Chase the Night -- AND telling me I'm a wonderful writer. You're an amazing reader who knows how to make me smile. And thank you for being my very first beta reader.

Redbasket1: Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. Your comments made me smile, and I'm overjoyed you love Tristan and April as much as I do.

csrrobinson: Holy cow! You're amazing! Seriously. Thank you so much taking the time to read and vote for Sweet Surrender and then immediately dive into Wanderlust. Awwwww. My heart is so so so happy. Thank you.

Dandii2: Thank you for adding Sweet Surrender to your awesome reading list --  Read at your own risk hunni. I just love the name, and I can't wait to check out the list myself. Thank you for reading and voting.

PaigeAnne4601: Thank you for reading and voting. Also, I love your blurb on your book, Best Friend Zone.

ClayB2416: Thank you so much for reading and voting on my story.

ceecee734: I think she read (and voted) the entire book in one day based on my notifications. Thank you for spending the day with Lauren and Josh.

MeliMichele: For a new reader, I'm highly honored Sweet Surrender is the only book on her one reading list. I hope you find more books (other than mine) to read and enjoy.  :)

thatbitch_jerriana: I love your username so much! Thank you for reading and voting.

elle_hewton: Thank you for reading and voting.

RhiannonElizabeth128: I'm jealous of your travels to castles (because I love castles), and thank you for sharing your memory of traveling with your mom and sister. And thank you for reading and voting.

Doguedebordeaux1: How awesome are you for finishing the book in two days? You are AMAZING! And thank you so much for voting on all the chapters.

crosem719: Thank you for reading and voting. I hope you enjoyed the book.

SarcasticEllie17: Thanks for putting Sweet Surrender on your wonderfully named reading list: currently reading if wattpad closes the book. The title alone made me smile.

chulabean: You and I love three of the same thing: dogs, music, and reading. You love football while I don't mind it. However, I pledge my alliance to the Minnesota Vikings even on their bad days. Thank you for reading and voting on my story.

Mishtie4: Thank you taking the time to read Sweet Surrender even though there are no vampires or werewolves lurking about the campus.  :)

IsimbiCarine: Thank you for reading and voting

Lilianpopoola: Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story and vote on the chapters.

orangewavess: Thank you so much reading and voting for my book. I love the quote on your profile: "wild spirit, soft heart, sweet soul." May your heart and soul always shine bright.

minnielover2002: Thank you so much for reading Sweet Surrender and voting on the little "star" button for each chapter.

sineadc13: Thank you for taking the time to read and vote on my story.

mylabratory: While we may disagree about pineapple belonging on pizza, thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting on Sweet Surrender. I hoped you enjoyed the story, and may your elite and refined tastebuds continue to enjoy your pineapple pizza.  :)

AmanthikaGungapersad: Thank you for reading and voting on Sweet Surrender.