002 • Malfoy

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

"But that isn't the point

"But that isn't the point. I have called you, Draco to assist you on studying, more so tutor you."

                                   Y/N's POV

WALKING WITH DRACO was an nightmare. If you hate the type of person who brags all the time, I can assure you that he is the one to avoid. We both turned a corner, and made our way to Potions class.

"Y'know, I think Harry has a little crush on you." He pointed out randomly.

I gave him a look. The Harry Potter having a crush on a girl like me? Could've fooled me. He could get many other girls that are way more talented than me. After all, I'm just.. plain old me.

"First off all, we just met, Malfoy. How can someone have a crush so fast?— and on me?" My words emphasized on the word me. He was being delusional, as always.

"Just met?" Draco questioned. "Surely, you guys talk once or twice? Or am I just catching Harry gazing at you all the time, every second?"

I shook my head, "Looking at me? No, he's a famous one. Surely, he was looking past me." I denied him, surely knowing that the Harry Potter never knew me before. Despite the time where I was with him inside the Tom Riddle's ginormous secret chamber. But that was only one time, and I doubted he still remembered me. Draco has always caused lies, so I took this as one of his lies.

"Mhmmmm." He murmured in sarcasm.

As we entered the potions classroom, we were greeted by Snape holding papers in his hand. The room had an cold feeling that made me uneasy. Probably because professor Snape was here.

"Y/N, and Draco. Took you long enough." He said, in a stern voice.

"Sorry professor, Y/N's boy-"

I elbowed Dracos arm, which he winced in shock.

"I- uh mean y/n had to use the bathroom." He stuttered.

"Very well." He turned his back on us, and started walking forward.

"Let's get straight to the point. As you may know Y/N, your grades hasn't been the finest. It's really bad." He said, turning his head at me.

I foolishly looked down, embarrassed. He was right, my grades suck. I hadn't been the type of person to get good grades in Hogwarts. Classes were hard for me to understand, and even at that rate I would suggest a muggle school was better.