0046 • Knowing

A/N: IDK WHY THE HECK IS TAKING ME SO LONG TO UPLOAD A SINGLE CHAPTER- SCHOOL IS STARTING UP AND IM MORE THAN STRESSED OUT:).

Y/N's POV:

Whatever Y/N did, she had a feeling that it was going to be bad.

She had rewind the time to be back about a few weeks back, or even months. Whatever she did, she teleported to the same dorm. In the corner of her eyes, everything around her seemed to be going in a fast motion all in one, making her dizzy. She thought of this as the process of time traveling.

Once everything seemed to settle in, she lifted her head up. Her dorm was exactly the same, except it was daytime. The sun was shining down, the bed glistening. It hadn't changed over the months, and y/n felt stupid at getting shocked by just the sight of her dorm.

Y/N was paralyzed at the sight.
She didn't know it would actually work.
Than again, it had to work.

"What the fuck!"
She cursed, looking around. It was the same. Everything was the same. Nothing had changed.
Her nerves was slowly coming into a wave of shock when she realized that she could time travel with this necklace. Hermione always said to not touch her necklace, or even use it. But she couldn't help it.

She slowly, walked around, examining everything even if it was the same. It still amazes Y/N that she teleported back in time. It always amaze her when she learned about the necklace of Hermione's.
She now knew how Hermione had to deal with every time she was late for school. She wondered how she could be so casual with this.

Her necklace dangled a bit, making a sound as if it was a warning to Y/N.

But she knew why she was here.
Shaking her head, her e/c eyes made contact towards the wooden door.

Immediately, she walked towards the door and walked downstairs of Hogwarts. She remembered about not getting caught, but saw nobody near her.
She thought she was safe, and continued her way down. Her posture was formal for the first time, probably because it was her nerves kicking in.

Ignoring the stares of the paintings, the stairs changed one more time before she reached the ground. Her head swerved to the left and right, before turning a random way and glancing behind her every so often.

Obviously, she had hoped nobody had seen her figure when she was walking. She didn't want any professors catching her, which we lead to her into big trouble.

It didn't take long when she eventually did find someone. More like a professor.

Her breath hitched, and she slowly grabbed a handle of a door, opening it and pulling herself inside in a rush, but also quietly. Slowly closing it, a breath of relief waved over her.

Until she heard another heavy sigh across the room.

Quickly she looked over and saw.. Harry?
She realized she was in Professors SlugHorn's classroom, except it's empty. Only Harry and Y/N were in here.

He didn't seem to notice her, since he was focus on something that she couldn't see from an angle.
But he could turn around any moment by now.

Y/N quietly hid behind a shelf that was fairly close to the wall, but enough for her to fit. It was almost a miracle that she could see what Harry was doing in an abrupt angle.