0010 • Violence

(Lmk if this story is boring, also this contains little
little violence!)

I looked at Harry, and I swore my heart stopped beating for a few seconds.

There he was, standing there looking at me. Those eyes I haven't seen for the past four years, and yet I'm here staring at them. I gulped my lump down in my throat, as my fingers slightly twiddled.

"Harry." I stated, my mouth in a tight line as I stared at him with my (E/C) eyes.

An awkward silence filled in the air, as we stared at each other, neither of us moving. I kept my firm posture in position as I kept on staring at him, slowing taking in his features.

His hair has gotten a bit shorter, which showed more of his define jawline. His eyes sort of got a new glint of green, which made them pop out more,

 His eyes sort of got a new glint of green, which made them pop out more,

(What I mean)

I would be lying if I didn't think he was hot.

"You look," he said, eyeing me up and down, which I tried my hardest not to show any emotion.

"Different." He said, meeting my eyes again. My teeth chewed the insides of my cheek, as my palms were getting slightly sweaty.

I cleared my throat, and nodded at him while I was thinking of going to the Astronomy tower to study instead of the library.

I looked back, to see Draco disappeared out of sight. Dam that scaredy ferret, I thought as I turned back.

"I- should probably get going.." I stuttered, as I tried to walk past him, but he caught my arm. I looked up at him, in confusion.

"You're not just going too forget this, are you?" He said, a little tint of anger on his voice.

Yes, and what about it?

I shook my head, looking away from him and at a chair that was placed in front of an table. "What am I suppose to say, Harry?" I fought back, as I turned my head back to him.

"Say, "Oh, my sweet Harry I'm so glad I'm back at Hogwarts so we can work this out, I don't care what happen in 3rd year!" I mocked, as I looked at him like he was stupid.

"I expect you to actually talk to me, and not ignore that it never existed." He explained, scoffing at my attempt of mocking.

"I will, when I want too." I said, stubbornly. "If Diggory was still alive, he'll help me out.." I muttered sadly, mostly to myself. Which I regret doing. He seemed taken back, until his face got back to anger, as I'm blaming him for his death.

"So, this is what it's about."

I ripped my arm out of his hand, and walked away, denying his distant protests.

"Take a hike, chosen one." I shouted back, as I put my hands in the pockets of my robes. This only seemed to anger him more, as I heard him utter,

"You'll regret this, Y/N!" I turned the corner and I sighed as I leaned against the wall.

I wouldn't lie, that sent shivers down my spine, but I wasn't going to give in.

He should know better, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~