0041 • messing up

I didn't know what was weirder.

Draco being inlove with his enemy, or seeing an dying bird lying in front of your porch.

Hard to choose, but Draco being inlove with his enemy was the weirder one.

The thoughts of seeing Draco with those big-heart eyes creeped me out, thinking that he looked like he was in some sort of trance. A trance that had a spell over him. In fact, my mother told me a lot about how crazed-love comes into people making them look insane, but sometimes they had it well to manipulate a person.

Was it even a spell?

He even ignored my complaints, and all he did was ask, "Where is he?"

The actions was out of character for him.

I sat at the edge of my bed, my elbows leaning against my legs. Today was a crazy afternoon, and my classes didn't matter to me. Besides, I had troubles of my own if you cannot already tell.

I let out an exhausted sigh, letting my mind drift out of this reality, as my eyes slowly drooped low. My body posture softened, and my eyes struggling to keep awake.

I thought.

I thought about Draco. About Harry. I wasn't the brightest, but he was surely hypnotized. The incident in the Great Hall left many questions, and surely Draco didn't intentionally mean to do that.. right? His eyes were in some sort of daze that didn't look like his normal eyes. He was covered in a gush of love when his focus was directed on Harry.

Love daze.... directed to Harry....

The more possibilities I thought, the more of made sense. I slowly sat up straight in realization.

Potions.

A gasp escaped. My mind was set straight. As if a click in my brain had made me in realization.

The textbooks Professor Slughorn was teaching us, the first lesson he ever did was about a potion. A potion that had effects that included the same actions performed by Draco, as the book had mentioned.

Goggly eyes, obsession with following him, looking at him every so often..

Someone put Amortentia in him.

My body fully sat up straight, my eyes set straight to the wall in front of me. My breath hitched of the thought. Who would do that? The thought that didn't seem possible, but made sense.

Stories I heard from professor Slughorn has really paid off, seeing it made sense.

One thing I knew was I was definitely paying attention in class.

Someone put a love potion on his food.

But who? Who was cruel enough to do that?

And why?

How did I even think of this?

Thoughts shimmered through my head,
until the door to my dorm opened.