0043 • Harry

Hey..
Been a.. while.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! Your comments are making me laugh, but I've just lost motivation.
••••••••••

3rd person POV:

Envy was all Harry thought through the past years he was in the school. Sometimes, he didn't even think he was in control of himself anymore.

It felt like someone else was.

He never loved anybody in an obsessive way.

He wanted to know why he was feeling this way. What made him to feel this way, even in a young age. What made it so addicting to see them fear him whenever he threatens them.

What was it that made her special?

Does anybody feel this way for a girl? Or was this just him?

Arms were rested on the wooden table, his chin resting on them. His glasses were crooked, eyelids blinking every minute that passed by.

The green-eyes was now replaced with a darker shade of green. Possibly a more dull color.

His dorm was quiet, with rain the only sound he can hear through the window.

Tap, tap, tap.

Rain hitting his window softly, almost in a soothing matter to make him fall asleep. Bags under his eyes as he struggled on keeping awake. He needed to sleep.

But he couldn't.

Everything was bothering him. He didn't feel like himself. He felt different.

It was unlikely, but it made him think about Professor Snape.

The way he loved his dead mother so much, the way he was in an obsessive manner to her. It all felt very similar.

Envy Snape felt whenever his mother talked his dead father. He always hated Snape for making his mom feel that way. He despised his actions.

But the more he realized, it was more hypocritical to even get made at Snape.

It was exactly the same type of feeling when men try to talk with her.

He flinched when he heard the wooden, curved door open.

He lift his head up to his best friend, Ron entering, with full pajamas. His red hair was messy, like someone ruffled his hair up. He was holding a glass of water in his hand.

"Thought you could use some water." Ron mentioned, slowly closing the door behind him.

Harry's eyes lazily swift over back to the wall, where he previously was looking at. Light footsteps came towards him, as the sound of a glass making contact with the table engulfed his hearing.

"So." Ron started, sitting next to him.

"What you thinking about?"

Harry shrugged, looking at Ron.
"Nothing particular."

"You sure?" Ron furrowing his eyebrows,
"You seemed to be in a lot of thought earlier.."

He couldn't deny Ron, knowing that he was thinking of something. Or someone.

"Just thinking— of how this week is the last week of 6th year." He said, lying words coming out of his mouth.

Ron nodded understandingly.

"We're gonna be 7th year people now. Than we're gonna graduate, and have a life ahead of us."

Harry thought about it. Time was running fast. A new life awaited Harry and he had yet to think about how to spend his life.

Mourning about the girl?

Harry took the glass of water on the table, his slender fingers curled when he grabbed it, lifting it up to his soft lips.

The edge of the glass touched his lips, and lifted the glass to feel the cold water washing over his mouth.

"The more that I think of it.." Ron muttered, his fingers fiddling with each other unconsciously.

"What even happened back there at the great hall? Where you and Hermione— fought?"

The words that came out of Ron's mouth made him tense.

He gulped one last bit of the water, until tiny drops were left inside the cup, before putting it down gently on the table.

For all Harry knew, he didn't want to think about that. He and Hermione were still on tense terms.

"I don't know." Harry didn't want Ron to see him as the bad guy. He never wanted anyone too. Especially, Y/N.

"She always has something to talk about behind peoples back. Even if they are her friends, we all know that she couldn't keep her judgmental self inside of her."

But that's where manipulation comes in handy.

Anything for her, right?

••••••••
HEY SHORT CHAPTER:)