0042• Glares

This book contains HORROR and lots of yandere stuff, so if any of you guys are not okay with this, please exit.

•••••••••••

It was at this very moment,

I was a dumb idiot.

No surprise there, there were many things I had done which was stupid.

Such as disappearing for 4 years.

Yeah, not the brightest idea.

My body tensed at Harry's voice, and I slowly backed away.

I didn't dare want to talk to him, and I never anticipated to talk to him after the incident that happened in the Great Hall.

I wanted to ask him a question that I hated myself for. I even denied myself for it to be true. But there couldn't be a way that Harry really put a love potion on him.

I heard slight footsteps coming towards my area, and my breath quickened.

Do I face the person who I dreaded to see, or do I run?

I turned my heel around, and started going towards another direction. I didn't want to bother him.

"Y/N?"

Crap.

I stopped walking, and hesitantly turned around.

Well, what did I expect?

I held in a breath as I saw his figure. It was dark in the library, and I couldn't fairly see him.

Only his eyes shined. Bright green eyes.

"Uh-" I stuttered. My fingers were curled up, and my back was straightened in an uncomfortable way.

I didn't know what to say.

Did I look like a creep?

"—I didn't mean to disrupt you, but I was finding a book." I admitted, picking up a random book on the shelf.

I was honestly admitting the reason I was here. To get more information about Amortentia.

"Oh." He said, his tone slowly softening.

"Why are you here?"

His voice stuttered,

"Well, I was just here to find a— book as well."

"Oh?" I questioned, my posture softening.

"What kind of book?"

I was expecting a potions book, since he was very good with doing potions. We labeled ourselves as N.E.W.T students since we were in sixth year. Only 3 weeks before seventh year. A year where we would be worrying about our future.

"For—"

He grabs a book from the shelf.

"Herbology."