0024 • 2 kisses

Many wouldn't believe I kissed Harry James Potter.

But, I did. I didn't know how, why I did it. It just happened.

I was surprised to say his lips were soft, and professional. I didn't had time to think about it when he did that years ago, which made me reconsider my choices I made. Was it even for the best?

I was about to pull away, but he kept me from doing so by putting his hand under my chin, pulling me closer to him from pulling away.

I felt him smile into the kiss, and I couldn't help but do the same.

We kissed until oxygen was leaving our bodies as we pulled away, looking to each other's eyes.

Girlfriend, L/N. He has a girlfriend.

My face turned pale as I saw that I had kissed Ginny's boyfriend. That meant he cheated on her, with me.

I didn't want to be known as the person who was the person Harry cheated on Ginny with, that would stun me forever, and I would lose many of my friends.

"We shouldn't have kissed." I blurted out, looking away. I tried pulling away, but he grabbed my shoulders, pleading me to stay where I was.

"You have a girlfriend, Harry." I said, relaxing my shoulders.

"You should be with her, not with me." I said.

"We're not together." He instantly said, as he backed away.

"It was just the Yule Ball we went together, but nothing that serious." He explained.

"Hermione told me you guys were dating for.. a year now. Ginny really loves you, Harry. I promised I wasn't going to get in the way because of what happened years ago, and.. I don't know. I'm just generally confused." I blabbered out, crossing my arms as I looked at him.

"Are you.. using me?"

Harry widened his eyes and violently shook his head,

"What in the world do you believe I would do such a thing?"

His eyes seized into a glare,

"You would know I'm the least person you would expect that would ever use you."

"We better get going." I said, looking back at him.

"And this time, the conversation is not over."

• • •

We walked in silence, as we passed buildings. Harry carried his broom with him, as his sword disappeared.

I was pretty sure it was 1:30 AM right now, and it was safe to say, I wasn't really tired. I took a long nap after my tutoring with a student, so I was feeling completely normal.

My hands were in my sweater's pockets, as we dried off on the surface as we got out of the water.

It was really awkward, but I kept myself busy as I looked at the buildings ahead of us.

As we were walking, I heard a loud pop at the sky. Than another, and another.

I looked up, and saw it was fireworks, sparking up from the sky. All sorts of colors lighted up my eyes as I stopped in awe to look at them. They lit up in every direction, many people stopping and recording on their phones, while others just peacefully watch.

I wonder what was the occasion for fireworks to happen.

I saw Harry in the corner of my eye stop, as he looked over at me, than at the fireworks while he walked towards me.

"Look at the fireworks." I said as I was admiring them. They were very expressive as they made loud noises throughout the city.

We stared at the fireworks, until Harry pointed something out,

"That reminds me of you." I looked to the direction he pointed and saw a large , colorful,  big firework that shined more than the stars ever did. I pressed my lips together as I looked at Harry.

My lips curved into a small smile,

"Smooth." I said, shifting from my right leg to left.

"Listen Y/N.." he started, putting his hands together.

"I know you don't really believe me that I say I.. have taken a liking on you, but I really do. I've always liked you since the day I ever laid eyes on you. I.." he paused before looking at my eyes,

"wanted you to be mine. I always did. Before Ginny, before any girl I met in my life." He finished.

I nodded, and looked at the ground.

"I must've been very blind for you to see that you liked me." I admitted at my behavior.

"If you could just give us a chance.. I'll show you how I can really be." His accent stuttering over a few words, as he soften his shoulders.

"I..." I started, biting my insides of my cheek.

"I just don't want anyone to get hurt."

"Nobody would get hurt as long as we are in this together.. we can make it work. And everyone would be okay." He offered a cheesy smile, hoping my answer would be as he pleased.

Let go of your overthinking Y/N. Give this boy a chance.

This could work if you just try out the relationship, and maybe you could finally relax.

I was holding a grudge on saying yes, but I felt like I needed to trust Harry on what he meant.

Everybody would be fine, I would be fine. I felt something different for this boy, every time I always feel like he's doing something that makes my heart flutter. I guess the saying listen to your heart works the charm.

"Okay." I finally said, as I came closer to him.

"I will give us a chance."

.

But not every relationship can last. Can it?

••••••••

yes, yes yandere Harry will come back in the next chapter or so 👨🏿‍🦳