0028 • Tom Riddle

A MONTH has passed, and we were great.

I enjoyed being around Harry, as he would always take me up in the air with his broom, and we would explore forests.

We would cuddle at times he didn't have quidditch, and he would sometimes complain his scar was hurting him.

"In quidditch, my scar was very tingly on my forehead, telling me to do something I shouldn't." Harry admitted.

I nodded understanding as I patted his shoulder,

"Does it hurt when you touch it?"

He nodded.

I grabbed his head, and kissed his forehead gently.

"You should ask Professor Dumbledore about it, if it's that bad." I suggested, letting go of his head.

He hesitantly nodded once again,

"I don't know if he'll understand though. I brought up the fact last time, and he was no use. Just says, you were the chosen one with the scar, it will hurt for some time." Harry mocked his voice, as we sat in the library.

I grabbed a book that was in the table, and went over to one of the shelves to put it back. I slid it in the fantasy section as my hand softly skimmed the across the other books

"I mean, voldemort did put that scar on your head." I advised, shrugging as I stood up from putting the book back.

"It's just so annoying. It sometimes gets the best of me.." he complained, his hand rubbing his face.

Quirking an eyebrow, I side-eyed him.

"How does it get the best of you?"

He lowered his head, pieces of brown hair covered his face, making me unable to see his eyes.

"There are times where my scar actually speaks to me through my mind, making me think of thoughts that are horrid. Whenever I feel an emotion, there's always that voice that tells me to do things that would've have gotten me expelled. It's like a lunatic is living inside of my brain. I just know everyone would've tried to make the voice stop, or get scared." He spoke bluntly.

My eyes seized a little.

He looked up, pieces of his messy hair crowding his eyes, but they were bright to not see. His eyes were shining through his hair. They were piercing through me in a shivering way. A small grin made its way towards his lips.

"But for some reason, it actually helped me."

My spine shivered, little hairs on my body rose up. I tried keeping a calm expression, but my pupils grew smaller. I looked away, my attention directed on the floor.

What he said was terrifying. I almost thought he was joking, until I saw the insanity between his eyes. It felt like my soul was coming out of my body. His aura was tense as well.

"I.." My voice cracked, making my fingers tighten up in a fist.

His eyes widened, and it seemed to snap out of his state.