0034 • Toxic

(Soz for late chapter)
3rd Person Pov

Hermione and Ron were coming into the common room, a fully stringless Ron. Hermione looked annoyed, as Ron kept complaining to her."Seriously Ron, I don't understand what's your problem with 3rd years." Hermione uttered out, snapping her head towards him.

"They sprayed me in silly string! You know how embarrassed I was?! And-and That's not even all, one time.. they smashed pie in my face, blaming it on the frog on my window. It took hours to get the pie off my face." Rom shuttered, as he shook his head. Hermione rolled her eyes, as her eyes averted towards the snack tables where Y/N was supposed to be waiting. Only to be filled with other Gryffindor's, Y/N nowhere to be seen.

"Wait- wheres Y/N?" Hermione looked around for any sign of the H/C girl, her eyes roaming around when she took a step forward. "Wasn't she at the snack table?" Ron pointed.

"Yes, she was—" Hermione paused, her eyes averted to Neville. He looked quite frazzled, as he walked back and fourth in a hustle. Neville was a
really good friend of Y/N, they always talked to each other when they had the chance. Hermione had her suspicions on when she looked at him, as she walked away from Ron, and made her way towards Neville.

"Neville." Hermione called out, as she crossed her arms. The boy quickly looked over at Hermione, and panicked even more.

"Hermione.."

She looked at Neville with a look that made Neville's heart race faster with nausea.

"I-I swear it wasn't my idea!" Blurted Neville, covering his face. The chatter of people took over the silence forming between the two, as a very confused Hermione looked up at Neville. She didn't expect Neville to react that way.

In a suspicious way.

"I- uh, what?.. what do you—" She paused for a second, her eyebrows furrowing."—Neville.. do you know where Y/N is?"

Neville peaked an eye out of his hand.

"Yes.."

"Okay.. can you tell me?.."

"....."

"......"

"Neville..."

"Okay!" He babbled, flapping out his hands out of his face.

"She went to get my plant at the boys dormitory! Please don't tell the professors— she insisted, and now I'm kinda starting to think this is my fault!"

Hermione stood there as Neville kept explaining, her eyes slowly going towards the way the boys dormitory was. Her mind can think of one thing.

Y/N, what are you doing in there?

Hermione didn't think Y/N was there to get his plant, especially when Ron told her that Harry was staying at his dorm. Hermione chewed her bottom lip, as she squinted her eyes.

Neville eventually stopped talking, as he looked at the direction Hermione was looking.

"Thanks for telling me, Neville."

••••••••••••••••

Y/N's POV

I might be the stupidest person alive.

You can probably tell the situation I was in right now, a very toxic one. I had let my guard down, and practically made-out with Harry, even if I was his ex! I promised myself I would move on from my toxic relationship with him, but it turned out neither of us can't get enough of each other.

I pulled away roughly, my lips slightly swollen due to the impact of our kiss. I was pretty sure my face was flushed since my body felt hot. I panted lightly as I slowly regained my breathing, and looked up at Harry.

Oh dear.

"I.." I started, as my mind drifted to what I just did. Was I really that helpless towards him?

I widened my eyes, and pulled away from his reach. "We-we shouldn't have done this. We broke up a week ago.." I said, as I desperately looked around to see if anyone had come inside the dorm.

What have I done?

"Just admit it." He said abruptly, as I stared back at him,

"You can't get enough of me."

I looked away, as my head lowered to the ground. My eyebrows scrunched,

"What?" I said dumbfounded. What did he mean by  i can't get enough of him?

He smiled as he spoke:

"You—"

He held up my chin to face him,

"—can't get enough of me."

I stared at his grinning face. My mind blanked out as his eyes were the only thing that filled my mind. The gap of my mouth slowly pursing, as I glared at him.

"Boy, I don't know who you think I am? I won't be falling back for you after we broke up!" I angrily ripped my head out of his reach as I stepped back.

"You started the kissing, I didn't!" I protested more, as I crossed my arms. I was slightly fuming at his face, while I'm here just angry about him.

"and you went along with it." He interfered, crossing his arms.

Crap.

"—You could've pushed me off, but you didn't. "

I stopped talking, as my face softened. Dang it, he was right. How did I give in so easily? I really needed Hermione's advice. I sighed exhaustedly, and turned to the side as I bit the inside of my cheek. There was no other choice, but to forget about this.

"Were both messed up." I admitted.

"And maybe seeing other people would forget about the toxicity between us. We were better off as friends, anyways." I motioned my finger between me and him.

"Does this look like friends to you?"

I was about to say something, but I was cut off harshly, by a pair of lips. My eyes widened, as my hands immediately went towards his shoulders to balance myself.

Don't you dare give in, Y/N!

I tried my best to push him off, but it was no use.

A small whimper escaped my mouth, as he was now battling for dominance. My eyes were slowly closing, but not until someone barged into the room.

"Bloody hell mate!"

A/N: BYE YOU KNOW HOW AWKWARD IS WAS FOR ME TO WRITE THIS?!