0017 • Yule Ball

The Yule ball was less than than 10 minutes, and many people were already getting ready. It felt like a 6th grade science camp, where girls were giggling about what to wear for a special activity.

Hermione gave me a cold shoulder through all classes, as Ron ignored me too. Harry partially ignored me despite him looking at me every so often, but who am I to care? Besides that, Hermione hasn't even shown me her dress! But , I saw a sneak glance at it, and her dress she was going to wear was dress robes that were made of floaty, periwinkle-blue material, that was made beautifully. I wanted to tell her she'll look great in her dress, but she already had an disliking of me.

As for what I am doing right now, I was in the bathroom, rushing to do my hair as I was suppose to meet Draco 20 minutes ago.

My dress fitted into my body, (describe your features on how the dress fit you, and any accessories you want to wear) as my heels we're clicking every so often I made a step. My hair was in a neat bun, with curls falling over my face.

I tightly nodded at the mirror at my reflection, and rushed out of the bathroom, while careful not to trip with running in my heels.

Blimey Y/N, can't you go any faster?

I fiddled with the doorknob as I struggled to open it, silently cursing as I finally opened it. Hermione didn't wait for me like she promised to, nor did I expect her to wait for me. It just hurts not talking to my best friend anymore.

The Yule Ball was held in the Great Hall of Hogwarts, so it was easy to find it as Ive been there multiple times.

My feet were slightly sore from the pressure of me running in them, but I didn't care. Draco was probably waiting for me, getting annoyed by a second I wasn't there. Which made me angry that he was annoyed through the troubles he put me and my friends, but I had thought that was my mood swings.

As I finally arrived, the gates were open as I saw many people inside. Chatter, chatter from people was all I heard.

I looked down, and brushed my dress, before entering inside the ball. You can do this, it's just people you've seen before. No need to get anxiety now. As I recited that, I walked to the stairs, and began going down the stairs. I took a deep breath in, and exhaled quietly to maintain my strength and calmness.

Each step making a sound with the bottom of my heel, making a clack, clack noise. I kept on looking down, as I walked, not daring to meet anyone's eyes as they looked at me. Though, why would anyone look at me?

I was about to look up, but I immediately felt multiple eyes looking at me, burning each part of my body, making me get bad anxiety. I didn't want to seem like I was trying to make a scene with wearing my dress, and feel like I'm an 'attention seeker'. I sped up my pace through going down the long stairs, and finding Draco. Is this how all the girls go inside the Yule Ball, everybody staring at them? How do they keep on walking with a smile, when I'm here getting anxiety.

"Oh Damn, you look like a million of Galleons all piled up." A voice commented, as soon as I got down to the ground. A few snickers went around, as I didn't know whether to laugh or to ignore the comment, but it sure did make me chuckle inside.

"Alright, that's enough." A voice scolded, as I looked towards it, and saw it was Draco. He looked neat, as he was wearing a black suite, with matching pants. His white, ferret hair a bit messy, but looked overall nice.