006 • Eyes on you

"You think I care?"

"You think I care?"

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Ever since that day I met Cedric, we started slowly hanging out. It was nice to have company from someone who was always listening on what I was saying. It made me feel special. Something that I hadn't had for a long time. It was quite weird he was talking to me, thinking that nobody really knew me like they knew Ginny Weasley, or Cho Chang.

Yet, everytime we hung out, I noticed something.

I felt eyes on my back everytime me and Diggory hung out. The more we hung out, the more I felt presence of another person with us. It made me uneasy, and I always look back too see if anyone was there, which Cedric eventually questioned me on why I kept looking back.

"Don't you feel that someone else is here?" I asked him. Cedric furrowed just eyebrows, and looked around for any sight of a person. It was like somebody was there, but hidden really good.

"I don't see anyone." He shrugged.

I nodded, and shook my head. "It's probably my imagination."

That was probably another thing I regretted. Blaming it on my imagination.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

A couple of weeks passed by, and I began to develop a crush on him. Cedric Diggory. It was normal for me to develop some sort of feelings with any boy I hang out with, that looked incredibly handsome. I mean, he had many girls and wanting to be with him. It was just a tiny crush anyways.

Besides that, Harry has been acting weird throughout times. I notice him staring at Cedric with an despiteful look, like he was planning to do something to him. Either that, or I caught him glancing at me at points. Have I done something wrong? Does he have a problem with Cedric? I was determined to know, while I kept thinking of any of the possibilities.

But the only thing I could think of is that he had a problem with Cedric. I wanted to tell him what's wrong with Cedric, but I was scared to. What if he was not staring at Cedric? What if I was just being paranoid? An over-thinker I am for a Gryffindor.

I felt the need to confront him, because this issue will consume my brain and I will eventually become more paranoid.

I was walking to Harry's dorm, practicing my lines to him mentally. I didn't know I was going to tell him this today, since I was planning to get ice cream.

He's your friend, you got this.

I stopped, and my knuckles almost knocked on the wooden door.

"You think I care?" A familiar voice rang out.

I looked back, and saw a door across from Harry's dorm. My eyebrow raised, as I got curious. Since where was a door there? More chattering that were muffled came into my hearing, as my hands fiddled with each other. I pursed my lips and stood at my spot.

The person seemed very mad.

I decided to check out the voice, and peek in to see who was talking. I mean, what if someone was hurt? I cautiously walked towards the front of the door, and took a deep breath. No need to fear, Y/N. It's probably nothing. I slowly opened the door, and peaked my head at the crack. It was a big closet as my eyes scanned the room. Since when was there a big closet in here?

(Ik there isn't, so bear with me.)

The first thing I noticed was Harry's back was facing me, and Draco was against the wall, his eyes screaming in fear. My eyes widened.

What in the..

"Stay away from her." Harry growled, his wand in his hand which he was grabbing tightly.

"I don't know what in the actual merlins you mean?! She's off with that boy Diggory, and I'm just her tutor!" Draco protested, his voice slightly shaking. His wand was next to Harry, he was glancing at his every so often he spoke.

"I've seen how you look at her, I've seen how you've grown a soft spot at her." Harry said, his voice slowly rising. "You may have ruined my life, but you're not going to take her away from me."

I scrunched my eyebrows, what are they talking about?

"So you chose to put your anger on me, instead of Cedric?" Draco scoffed and shook his head, looking disappointed.

That's when Draco spotted me.

His eyes widened, and he gave me a What are you doing here? Look.

I motioned, what's going on?!

"I'll deal with him later.." Harry started. "But, first." Harry continued, in a dangerous tone as he looked back at Draco. I couldn't see his face, but I could tell his face was filled with pure hatred.

Harry slowly raised his wand, but just as he was about to cast a spell, I yelled out.

"Harry, no!" I gasped out and pushed the door open and ran inside.

The door made a big slam when it made contact with the wall, but I didn't care. What I know now, was that Draco was right.