0026 • Draco

The tension between Ginny and Harry was showing, and I got really uncomfortable.

I often saw her staring at Harry and me with an look that screamed jealousy. Trust me, I will catch her glance at us, and look back when I looked at her.

I didn't want to be in Ginny's bad side, nor did I want any trouble with Ginny. I wanted to be friends instead since I always got along with the Weasley's.

I felt ashamed a bit since I am dating the Harry Potter. I never really used the word, dating now that I thought about it. I never used any label's on me and a boy before. Maybe it's because I never had a boyfriend.

But this time it's different.

Y/N L/N has a boyfriend.

I thought about the tone of me and the word boyfriend.

It seemed weird, but a good weird if that makes sense. Something I never experienced. Maybe it's because I'm an introvert.

Harry told me not to worry about Ginny, and worry about our life. What we would do as soon as the school year ends. It was coming into a close end, since we were in 6th year.

I looked at Harry with a look, and shook my head.

"Harry, we literally just started dating. Who knows what will happen in the future? We might split up?" I said, shrugging. I never believed that one can always stay with one after many years. Things can happen, and my relationship with Harry and me was quite funky.

In the past, we would get mad at each other constantly.

We were walking down the hallway, shoulders touching shoulders as I was holding my book while talking to Harry.

"I don't believe we'll split up." He said smiling.

I arched an eyebrow, sending him a look: oh really?

His confidence gave me hope, I didn't plan or thought about ever breaking up. If breaking up does come up in our relationship, I was sure the other person would break up with me.

"What makes you think that?"

He looked at me, grinning even more.

"Because whether you like it or not, were not going to break up."

I smiled, and playfully punched his shoulder. I didn't think he was being serious as we passed a corner.

"Oh, that reminds me.. I have quidditch practice." He said suddenly, as he threw his bag over his shoulder.

Of course he did. Another game was going on between Slytherin and Gryffindor since last time it was Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

"I'll catch with you later." He said sending me a soft smile.

I nodded, as he walked away.

As soon as he was out of sight, I turned another direction and walked out.

I was planning to get my spell book to practice more spells, or just sleep since I am very sleepy. Plus, Hermione was with Ron working things out. I had persuaded Ron to just talk to her since he was stubborn to make a move.

I didn't dare tell him what happened to me and Hermione. I never planned to anyways.

As I was walking upstairs to my dorm, I spotted a familiar somebody that I haven't seen if months. A somebody I never wanted to lay eyes on again.

Draco Malfoy.

Of course it's him, absolutely not. I am not going to make any eye contact. Nope, nope nope.

Just pass him like you don't acknowledge him.

But of course that didn't happen.

As I brushed past him, he stopped me with his hand.

I looked annoyingly at him, not wanting to have any communication with him. But I knew he wasn't going to leave me alone.

"What, Malfoy?" I snarled as I backed away.

"Well hello to you too?" He said, taken back by my voice.

I seized my eyes more,

"Is this the only reason you needed me?"

"No, No." He quickly said, scratching the back of his head, nervously.

"I just came here.. to warn you."

I scoffed and gave him a sassy look, "Why would I want your warning? A pathetic liar, that's what you are." I scolded angrily, as I was about to punch him. Crazy, I know. But I never let out my anger for what he did to me.

"Feisty as ever I suppose.." he started talking, backing away while blocking his face.

"..listen to what I have to say. Okay?" He said as he lowered his hand.

I looked at him, and his scared posture.

Listen to the boy, don't be mean.

Don't listen to him! He's cruel and vile!

Give him a chance.

I soften my my fist, and lowered my arm.

Listen to what he has to say before jumping into conclusions, right?

"Okay. Spit it out." I spattered.

"You have to get out."

I scrunched my eyebrows,

"What?"

"Get out of your relationship with Harry, dumbass." He scolded annoyingly.

I closed my eyes frustratedly and ran my hand through my face, tiredly.

This boy is honestly too much.

"I'm done with this conversation." I said, as I walked passed him, trying to deny his protests.

"I'm only trying to save your guts! He'll threaten every boy you talk to like he did to me, and that conversation wasn't friendly!" He exclaimed furthermore, as he went up the stairs to catch up with me.

"You saw it! You were there the day where Harry pointed his wand at me, in 3rd year!" He continued.

I stopped my tracks.

My mind went over to the day I caught Harry and Draco fighting.

The day I left school.

I slowly gulped at the sudden memory as my eyes furrowed.

I looked to my left side, and slowly turned to Draco.

"And you don't know what might happen next. He might physically hurt-"

"Shut it Draco! Since when did you care about the other boys!" I snapped harshly, as I walked towards him keeping my angry glare into his grey eyes.

He looked confused for a second, and didn't say anything as I assumed he was processing things into his small brain.

"I don't. I just care that it happened to me, and who you are dating. Why couldn't it be someone else you chose?"

I shook my head,

"You make no sense, Malfoy! Plus, maybe.. " I stuttered for a response, as I looked anywhere but Draco.

".. You deserved what happened in third year."

I looked away before I could see his expression. The words that came out of me was something I would never say. It was like my mind was planted to utter the words.

Draco didn't comment anything after that.

"..But what I know is he won't hurt anybody Draco. I'll make sure of it." I said firmly, finally meeting his eyes.

His expression stayed neutral which scared me a little, before it turned into one of his infamous smirks.

"You and him dating is going to ruin Hogwarts. Mark my words." He harshly said.

"I'll mark your words in Azkaban."