003 • Trouble

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

"What's up with your face?"

Y/N's POV

CLASS WAS FAST today, and I think it's because half of the time I was thinking about Draco tutoring me. No, I don't have a crush on him, I was just thinking about how he would insult me about my knowledge of potions. He would be the worst tutor in existence with the experience he had with 1st years. The more I thought about, the more I ask myself why couldn't I have be partnered up with someone that actually doesn't want to bully me. Imagine you were partnered up with a bully that you despised your whole life. That's how I felt right now.

I was heading to the library, Professor Snape informed me to go for the tutoring, my bag in my right shoulder. I sluggishly made my way over there while dreading to even see sight of him.  My breath was casually in place, but slowly picked up the pace as I was closer to the library.

I was super nervous, my fingernails digging into my skin as I walked. The worst part was that I didn't know why I was nervous.

As I got to the library, I catch the sight of Draco sitting their, waiting for me. The troublemaker boy who made my life a living crap. I was used to seeing his troublemaker smile plastered on his face, but this time it wasn't. The look he had was something I've never seen before.

Fear.

I furrowed my eyebrows, as I saw him like that, confused that specks of swear were surrounding his forehead like he had seen a ghost. I amble myself forward to Draco, when he didn't seem to notice me. That blind blonde.

I snapped my fingers in front of him, catching his attention. He looked at me, startled but he slightly relaxed as he realized it was just me. Now I was really worried.

"What's up with your face?" I inquired immediately, setting my books on the table.

"My face is fine." He grinned tightly, his eyes roaming around the room as if someone was watching us. "And I really, uh hate you right now." He  randomly stated, his eyes were still looking at the sides of him. My mouth curved.

"What?"

"I said I really hate you right now!" He said a little louder, trying to sound unconcerned. His eyes were telling me something which I couldn't make out of.

My mouth curved in confusion. What is he saying right now? I knew he hated me, yet why say it while he was tutoring me? And why was he saying it like that? I tilted my head, not quite catching on what he was saying.