Chapter 31

Katy and Hobi finally meets...he he he.

***

"Taehyungie, can you manage the things over here for a couple of hours? I have to go somewhere," Jimin asked sifting through the documents in his briefcase.

Where did it go? He remembered putting the file in one of the drawers in his home office. He would have to stop by their penthouse to grab the files.

Taehyung didn't look up from the mannequin he was fumbling with for the past half an hour. "Yeah," he replied absent-mindedly.

Jimin hurried out of the venue and jumped into his car, dismissing the guards who wanted to accompany him. He made a few phone calls on the way. Several things clicked into his mind after overhearing Katy's conversation with Jungkook. The apartment was empty when he arrived.

When they moved in they had a chef coming in to cook for them, and cleaning staff that came in for cleaning. But then Aera had dismissed them later saying just because they moved countries doesn't mean they have to change their lifestyle. They'd grown accustomed to doing their chores over the years. Aera thought it was what kept them grounded from all the fame and improved bond with each other. They did everything together.

He shared his home office with Katy, who had one of the corners of her bedroom transformed with double monitors and cabinets. He strode to his table, opening the top draw to sift through the files, finding Katy's file immediately.

He opened the file thumbing through the papers to check he had everything he needed. Jimin paused when he found the divorce papers.

There is no need for this anymore.

He pulled it out only to freeze when he noticed the signature at the bottom. Jimin sucked in a sharp breath, quickly going through the papers. A familiar emotion tightened his throat. Katy had signed every single page. She found it?

He shook his head.

Of course, that demon would have signed it. He should be surprised if she didn't. Jimin exhaled, feeding the damned papers to the shredder, and grabbed the post-nup documents.

Time to fix things.

***

"Hoseok-ssi, your 4.30 p.m. appointment is here."

"Send him in," Hoseok said without taking his eyes off his monitor.

He looked up when he heard the soft footfall approaching him and surprise washed over his features when he saw Park Jimin. He was still in the white button-up shirt, black slack, and ginger trench coat that without doubt belonged to Vante's collections. The elegant curl of the Vante logo was a dead giveaway.

"Jimin-ssi," he greeted as he stood and extended his hand. He was confused when he received a phone call from him earlier asking for an urgent meeting. While he was busy the entire day without Jungkook to help, he had pushed a few meetings to accommodate Jimin's request.

"Hoseok-ssi." Jimin nodded. "Looks like you know me already."

Hoseok shrugged one shoulder. "Please take a seat. It's hard to miss a person you see every day on a billboard sign. Besides, Seokjin hyung is all praises for you guys. He's my best friend"

"Oh, Seokjin hyung." Jimin's smile was more relaxed. He occupied one of the seats, crossing his legs. "He's a great person."

"He is," Hoseok agreed. "How can I help you today?"

Jimin's smile dropped as he leaned forward on his elbows, placing the black folder he carried on the table. "I was hoping to have to private chat with you, Hoseok-ssi. I assume you might have already guessed what this is all about. Or in specific who this is all about."