Chapter 15

Porshiya slanted a harsh glance at Katy once Jin left. "Hmm... Not a bad choice, Jeoni. I'm impressed." She plopped on the couch Jin just vacated and crossed her legs. "But I'm disappointed."

As much as they adored and loved each other, they never shied away from pointing each other's mistakes. She was and still is pissed at Katy for how she handled her relationship.

Katy sighed, her shoulders slumping. "I feel like a douche bag."

"You should be." Porshiya shook her head. For someone with such a high intellectual Katy can really be clueless sometimes. She can't blame her friend though. Because she knew another person with IQ 148, who fucked up everything he did when it came to his relationship. She thought it was a side effect of being so brilliant. Clumsiness and momentary foolishness were their specialty traits, so much so that she had banned both goofballs from entering her kitchen after they set it on fire twice while trying to cook a fucking ramen.

"I'm not even feeling sorry for you. You brought this upon yourself," Taehyung pointed out.

"TaeTae, we talked about it. Once he knows who I am he won't feel the same," Katy argued.

"Do you really wanna go back there? Cos' bitch trust me when I say this, if you don't pull those big girl panties up and talk to him during Seoul Fashion Week, I'm gonna stuff you in the booty of my car and throwing you at his doorstep in the morning. Capiche?"

"Why do you have to be so mean?" Katy pouted.

"Because I can." Porshiya shrugged, inspecting her groomed nails with great interest. "And you still deserve a good ass whooping for ditching a man after great sex."

"I just went for a walk."

"And look how that turned out. You better make it right." She waved a finger at her.

"Jeoni..." Jimin placed a hand on her lower back, rubbing smooth circles. "Just talk to him, okay? What do you get to lose anyway?"

Katy's lower lip trembled. "Everything?"

"Yeah? But what are you gaining by pushing the inevitable, hmm? The more days you wait, the more you will lose your chance to be with him. Just do it and regret it later."

"Fine." She sighed. "You're right. I made a mistake and I'll own it." She nodded with determination. "I'll make this right."

"Good." Porshiya's lips curled with a pleasing girl. "That's my girl."

"Posh, do you think Jin hyung already knew?" Jimin asked, looking between them. "I have a hunch that he does. It's just his...ah, something about the way he stressed those last few words."

"Of course, he does. My Seokjinnie senses started tingling the moment he said Hobi. He thinks he's clever, but I'm cleverer," she smirked.

"Anyways, we're drawing more attention than necessary," Jimin informed. "Media is growing nosier as this is the first time in seventeen years the entire Min family is in Korea and the news about the Royal gala is also spreading. They want to know everything and anything about the royal heirs." His lips thinned out. "Our security will be tight in the coming days."

"Ah, I miss California. People don't give a fuck unless we're hanging out with a celebrity," Taehyung grumbled. "And I can't be even going anywhere near Yoongi hyung while I'm here."

"I really find this situation funny." Porshiya chuckled. "All three Min kids are married, wears a wedding ring with a fucking neon sign, yet no one gives a fuck in America. I can say K-media is confused as heck."

"Because that combined with our friendship bands, people mainly assumed it was a quintuple thing," Katy huffed. "I wonder what happens when they find out.