Chapter 19

"You look happier," Hoseok observed as he entered the office, dismissing Jungkook's assistant with a flick of his finger. She scurried out of the room with a bow toward his direction.

"I am happy," Jungkook admitted, lifting his head to see the deep frown on his face despite the cheeriness in his voice. The youngest straightened. His hyung was pissed. "Serious look doesn't suit you, hyung," he tried to ease the tension. "What's wrong?"

"It's the Mins again," Hoseok grunted, pulling the swivel leather chair beside Jungkook and dropping unceremoniously on it. He ran a hand through his perfectly styled hair, messing it. A few strands fell on his face and he clenched his jaw.

Jungkook fully turned to face him. "What did they do now?"

"Asking what they didn't do will be the right question," Hoseok growled.

Jungkook frowned. They never had so much trouble with the Mins before. Though they were competitors, the competition was fair. But with the new change in the management things were going downhill.

"The business magazines are catching on," Hoseok continued, typing something on his phone and pushing the device toward Jungkook. "Apparently, there is a major change in the top management and everything is fucked up."

Min Group announces a new CEO for their Asian division.

One article read.

The Min heiress takes over the business empire in an unexpected turn of events.

Min Yoongi is rumored to be the next Chairman of the group as the current chairman teases early retirement plans in his recent interview.

Min Group taking over the industry by storm. Are they trying to monopolize the construction industry?

Jungkook swiftly scanned the articles. He was aware of the changes in the Min Group and the sudden arrival of the notorious Min heirs. They were new and there wasn't a single photo of them online.

Here's everything you have to know about the Min heiresses.

The youngest scoffed. The article was trash and it said nothing useful except for their names. As far as Jungkook know, Kim Namjoon was back and he was the Co-CEO along with Min Aera.

"What's new?" The youngest asked. "I'm aware of this." He returned the phone to Hoseok.

"Yoongi's younger sisters have taken over the Asian division," Hoseok stated the obvious. "Apparently they're spoiled brats. There are rumors and they don't even know who the third heir is."

"Since when did you start reading the tabloids," Jungkook scoffed. "They're full of shit."

For the first time of the day, there was a real smile on Hoseok's face. "I know," he agreed. "Actually, that wasn't what I came here for. I'm just pissed to see their name everywhere I turn." He sighed lacing his fingers behind his head. "The investors are growing restless. I had a call with two of them this morning. We need a contingency plan. At this rate, our resources will be stagnant and our stock values will take a nosedive."

The youngest nodded in understanding. "I already devised a plan to solve this. But I need your help to pull this through."

"A plan?" Hoseok scooted closer.

"Yeah. We need to arrange a meeting with them."

"The Mins?"

Jungkook nodded in affirmation.

His hyung arched a perfectly groomed brow. "And?"

"I have a proposal for them." He turned to his computer screen, quickly typing and pulling the document he was carefully working on for the past two days.