jiang cheng x lazy!jiang!reader 🍇࿐

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Fluff 

▶ Male reader :0

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Where is he!?" Madam Yu screeched. The rest of the Jiang disciples that were going with Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng were already on the boat ready. They were all just waiting for one male. They all shifted their weight from one leg to the other, awkwardly, avoiding the harsh gaze of Madam Yu.  

Said male walked up. His arms were behind his head and he yawned. "I'm here." Here bowed before stepping onto the boat, avoiding when Madam Yu tired to hit him. "Your late!" Jiang Cheng hissed. [Y/N] just shrugged lazily. "I didn't feel like coming yet.." He pulled out a apple and started to eat it. 

Jiang Cheng just faced palmed at the males laziness. "Lets head out!" He yelled. The boat started to move as they waved goodbye to those who came to see them off. [Y/N] just was lazing on the roof of the boat. His [E/C] eyes were closed. He opened one eye when he saw Jiang Cheng sitting next to him. 

"You really need to stop being so lazy! You will make our Yunmeng Jiang Clan look like fools." Jiang Cheng sounded like he was angry but he really was just worried about his good friend. [Y/N] just chuckled. "Young Master Jiang, you worry too much sometimes." Jiang Cheng blushed a little from embarrassment. "I-I do not!" He basically yelled. [Y/N] just waved his hand at the man in purple. "Whatever you say~" He teased. 

"You act too much like Wei Wuxian!" He exclaimed before jumping down from the roof. [Y/N] chuckled and closed his eye again, enjoying the warmness of the sun. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jiang [Y/N] watched as Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng practiced. He glanced over and saw that Lan Xichen was also watching them. 

"Wei Wuxian!" He called making both males pause. "I actually want to practice today!" He grinned. Wei Wuxian cheered. "Alright!! Lets go A-[Y/N]!!" Wei Wuxian smiled brightly. 

[Y/N] stood and unsheathed his sword. They got in position. Jiang Cheng raised his arm. "Begin!" 

Neither of them moved before they both rushed at each other. They both had teasing smirks on their faces to let each other know that they weren't serious. Their swords collided and sparks flew. The air was tense and with each blow their strikes seemed to get harder.  They jumped apart from each other and [Y/N] shouted, "Ugh! Wei Wuxian!! Just give up already!!" Wei Wuxian just smirked and yelled back, "NEVER [Y/N]!! YOUR THE ONE WHO WANTED THIS!!" 

[Y/N] sighed and positioned his sword so that it was facing right in front of him and he rushed forward. Wei Wuxian deflected this and tried to attack but it was blocked. [Y/N] had moved his sword behind his back and blocked the attack that was aimed for his back. [Y/N] gritted his teeth and he flipped over Wei Wuxian's sword and landed a little ways away from where Lan Xichen was watching with great interest. 

Wei Wuxian rushed at the [H/C] haired male again and [Y/N] just flipped behind him using Wei Wuxian's shoulders to help him. With the sudden increase in weight on his upper half, Wei Wuixan faltered and fell forwards. When he turned onto his back [Y/N] stood over him with his sword pointed at his throat. 

Wei Wuxian groaned. Then smirked and kicked [Y/N]'s legs making the male let out a yelp and fall to the floor as well before they both started to laugh. "You got me their Wei Wuxian." [Y/N] grinned. Wei Wuxian grinned as well. "Of course~ I am the one who taught you everything~" [Y/N] just rolled his eyes and stood up, helping Wei Wuxian up as well. "Sure..." He muttered making Wei Wuxian pout. "Aiya! So mean little [Y/N]!" He cried making the [H/C] haired male let out a scoff. 

"Are you two done yet?" Jiang Cheng asked, clearly annoyed. Wei Wuxian just grinned and went over to Jiang Cheng and put his arm around his shoulder. "Now now Jiang Cheng. Jealously just isn't your look~" He teased. Jiang Cheng blushed slightly and shoved Wei Wuxian off him before storming away. 

[Y/N] whistled. "Nice ass." He shamelessly called out making the man in purple freeze before walking even faster. "Little [Y/N]!" Wei Wuxian gasped dramatically. "How shameless of you!" 

[Y/N] just smirked. "Your no better." Wei Wuxian was silent before it dawned on him. He gasped. "No..!" [Y/N] deadpanned at him. "Don't think I don't know about you and the Second Young Master Lan." 

Wei Wuxian flushed and began to chase the [H/C] haired male who ran around and avoided every time Wei Wuxian tried to grab him, he just smiled lazily as he watched Wei Wuxian struggle. "Do you think if you two ever get married that Second Young Master Lan would get them to make a rule banning all dogs in Cloud Recesses?" [Y/N] asked while he jumped when Wei Wuxian tried to trip him again. 

[Y/N] had his hands behind his head as he ran around in a relaxed manner not minding the fact that he was being chased. 

"S-Shut up!" Wei Wuxian yelled. "Your no better with Jiang Cheng!!" 

Though the [E/C] eyed man seemed to be unaffected by Wei Wuxian's comment. "Your also shameless around Second Young Master Lan so you could say I get it from you~" [Y/N] teased earning a glare from the black haired male. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ So I ended it there because I literally ran out of ideas for this- Also this is more of a platonic relationship than anything- 

▶ I'm not very good with male readers tbh so go easy on me- 

Completed : 7/6/2021