wei wuxian x older sister!reader 🥀࿐

!!NOT INCEST!! JUST A BROTHER AND SISTER BOND!!

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Mostly fluff with some angst 

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wei [Y/N] watched from the pier as her younger brother, Wei Ying courtesy name Wuxian, played with Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli in the lake and picked lotus seed pods. [Y/N] did not join them instead she decided to watch from the pier. She had her paper fan out and was gently fanning herself. 

She smiled as she watched them. 

After a while they deiced to come back, all the baskets they had brought out with them were full of lotus seed pods. 

[Y/N] smiled gently as they walked into Sword's Hall. Her brother was talking with a little disciple and she was talking with Jiang Yanli. Wei [Y/N] was older than Jiang Yanli by only a month and a half. 

"[Y/N]-Jie." Yanli spoke up. [Y/N] hummed to let her know that she was listening. 

Yanli smiled. "Are you feeling better?" 

[Y/N] smiled. "Of course A-Li. How are you?" Though she asked about how she was feeling she also meant it as asking how she was feeling after the banquet. 

Yanli smiled. She looked a little unsure. "I'm.. feeling better.. I think I will lay down for a bit after this." [Y/N] smiled though Yanli couldn't see it because [Y/N] still had her fan open and blocking the bottom half of her face. 

She just wished they could go back to the old days. [Y/N] glanced at the black flute that was hanging off her younger brothers waist and her eyes darkened.

Why.

What went wrong?

She felt like she had failed her younger brother all over again. 

He went missing for three months.

She forced herself to look away from the flute. It was cursed. It made her brother change. She didn't like that.. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wei [Y/N] smacked her younger brother on the back of the head with her fan. He winced and rubbed his head. 

"Ow! Jiejie! What was that for!?" He cried. [Y/N] rolled her eyes. She gave what she liked to call 'tough love' to her younger brother. 

"You know what you did." She huffed. [Y/N] snapped her fan open and started to fan herself while they walked around the Cloud Recesses.