wangxian x child!reader 🥀❄️࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076 

▶ Slight angst and fluff 

▶ Female Reader -- Btw I tried to make [Y/N] like really sassy ;)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wei Wuxian accompanied Lan Wangji, Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingy, and somehow Jin Ling. He probably snuck away from his uncle again. 

They were all on a night hunt and so far it had been quiet. Nothing had really happened or appeared. 

"Lan Zhan~" 

"Lan Wangji~" 

"Lan-" Wei Wuxian was silenced. He glared at Lan Wangji as he tried to talk. "Do you hear that..?" Lan Sizhui asked making both Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi tense up as they looked around carefully. "W-What n-noise..?" Lan Jingyi smiled while sweat started to form on his face. "It..It sounded like someone crying.." 

Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling both quieted down and they all paused and listened carefully. Sure enough there was the faint sound of someone crying. They walked closer to the noise and all sheathed their swords. 

Wei Wuxian moved aside some leaves and there they saw a little girl about 12 years old sitting on the ground with blood on her crying. She had [H/C] hair with dull [E/C] eyes. Her [S/C] was pale and had blood on her face along with some on her clothes. 

Next to her they saw a body, it looked to be a womens body. Her dark green hanfu was dirty and ripped. Lan Sizhui went up and gently tried to comfort the child while Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji went and checked on the body. The silencing spell was long gone now. 

"It looks like her mother.. They have the same [E/C] eyes..." Wei Wuxian noted. 

"Hey.. Hey.. Its alright.. Can you tell us what happened?" Lan Sizhui comforted the girl. He held her in his arms while she continued to cry. She clung onto Sizhui's robes while he just gently patted her back. 

"M-Mommas go-gone!" She sobbed. Everyone looked at the girl in sympathy. "W..what happened.. why is your mother died?" Lan Sizhui asked gently again. 

The girl opened her [E/C] eyes and stared up at him. "G-Giant sn-snake.." She muttered before fainting. "She must be tired from both the shock and trauma and all the crying she did." Lan Jingyi muttered looking at the unconscious girl in Sizhui's arms. "Well~ You juniors can start heading back to the Cloud Recesses while me and Lan Zhan take care of this snake! The girl needs to see a doctor." Wei Wuxian added the last part in a serious tone which made the juniors nod. 

Lan Sizhui picked up the girl and put her on his back. "Let hurry." Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi nodded and the jumped on their swords. 

Once they were gone Wei Wuxian sighed. "I guess tonight is going to be more interesting than I thought it would be." He pulled out his poorly made flute. "Now where would we find this snake?"