wei wuxian x reader 🥀࿐

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Fluff  

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Come join me [Y/N]?" Wei Wuxian came bounding up to her. She smiled a little. "Sure A-Ying." Wei Wuxian grinned at that and grabbed her hand and dragged her away from Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli. [Y/N] waved to them and mouthed an apology. Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest and Yanli just smiled and waved her goodbye. 

"A-Ying! W-what are we going to do?" [Y/N] asked as she regained her breathe. He grinned. "Lets play in the lake! And collect lotus seed pods!" [Y/N] smiled at his childish nature. "That sounds great!" 

[Y/N] was then pulled into the lake by Wei Wuxian. She was sitting in the water. It came up to her stomach. Her hair and clothes were now all wet. She laughed and stood up, shoving Wei Wuxian into the water causing a huge splash. Wei Wuxian popped his head out and spit out some water. Now he was soaking wet. The splash had also gotten [Y/N] more wet than she had been before. 

[Y/N] started to laugh. "Y-you...bahaha...A-A-Ying..pffft.." She could barely speak. Wei Wuxian pouted slightly. What? [Y/N] come on! Tell me!" He whined. She took one look at him again and burst out laughing again. 

"Y-You.. ha..have a l-lotus.. f-flower..pfttt." 

Wei Wuxian continued to pout. "Lotus flower..? Where!?" 

"H-hea..d" Was all she managed before she turned away from him and started laughing again. 

"E-Eh?!" Wei Wuxian stood up and reached up to touch his head. There it was in all its glory. A bright lotus flower was seated atop his head like a crown. It totally didn't go well with his black and red color scheme. He took it off and looked at it in his hands. [Y/N] was still laughing. Hard. 

"E-Eh?! W-Wait.. [Y/N]!! D-Don't laugh!!" Wei Wuxian cried but the [H/C] haired girl didn't hear him because she was dying of laughter. She was laughing so hard that she lost her balance and fell back onto her butt in the water but she didn't notice as she continued to laugh. Wei Wuxian just pouted. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The sun was long gone and the stars had come out. [Y/N] and Wei Wuxian were sitting on the pier, their feet in the water with lotus seed pods scattered around them, their hands brushed against each other as they looked up at the stars. Their clothes and hair were still wet. 

"[Y/N].." 

"Yes..?" 

"Can we.. get married?" Wei Wuxian for once sounded unsure of himself. 

[Y/N]'s [E/C] eyes widened slightly at she looked over at him. Wei Wuxian wasn't looking at her, he was looking up at the stars. 'Was... did I imagine it..?' 

Wei Wuxian felt stupid. How could he just ask something like that?! His cheeks warmed and he refused to look at the [H/C] haired girl, pretending like he didn't say anything at all. 

A few long moments of silence past between the two before [Y/N] spoke again. 

"I.. I wouldn't mind... s-sure.." It was so quiet that if Wei Wuxian wasn't listening for her reply he might of missed it. He snapped his head to looked at her. Their eyes met. Misty grey and fierce [E/C]. Her cheeks were flushed, he could tell because of the moonlight that shone on her face making her look like a goddess. His own cheeks started too warm as he stared at her. 

.

.

.

"E-Eh?!" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Another short chapter (• ε •) Hope you like it 

Completed : 7/18/2021