lan wangji x reader ❄️࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ ALL Fluff 🥰️🤧

▶ Gender neutral reader -- Pronouns being used are they/them

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] walked into the library only to see a white rabbit with a headband seated on the table.

They were confused. They approached the rabbit and looked at it then looked around. "Where is Hanguang Jun?" [Y/N] felt a little stupid asking a rabbit. "Now I feel dumb for asking a rabbit.." They muttered. They picked up the rabbit and placed it on the floor. "Hanguang Jun may like rabbits but no rabbits are allowed on the desk." [Y/N] sighed and cleaned up the desk, putting everything away.

They walked around the library trying to find Lan Wangji but failed. They sighed and looked at the rabbit again who was sitting on the desk again. "Little rabbit.. No.." [Y/N] tried and grabbed the rabbit. They picked the little white rabbit up and cuddle them in their arms. Unknown to them the rabbits ears started to turn red.

"Bad rabbit.. Hanguang Jun would punish me if I didn't stop you from going on the desk.. How did you even get in here anyways... I thought all rabbits were suppose to stay in the back hills.." [Y/N] trailed off looking into the, surprisingly, golden eyes of the white rabbit curiously.

They [H/C] haired person sighed. "Your too cute to let lose in the back hills.. Maybe Hanguang Jun knows where you came from.. I will have to ask him when I see him next."

So [Y/N] started asking around all of Cloud Recesses, looking for Hanguang Jun but no luck. He asked Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, and even Lan Xichen but no one had seen Lan Wangji all day.

"Do you guys know where this rabbit came from?" [Y/N] asked Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui. They both shook their heads no. "But it's really cute." Lan Jingyi tried to reach out and pet the rabbit but the rabbit just kicked away from him and climbed up onto [Y/N]'s shoulder. The [E/C] eyed person just chuckled nervously. "I-I'm sorry Lan Jingyi.. I don't know what wrong with it.." 

"The rabbit seems to like you most Shizi... Maybe you should take care of it until Hanguang Jun gets back." Lan Sizhui smiled a little. "I guess.. But I really don't know that first thing when it comes to rabbits.." 

Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui's sweat dropped at their seniors response. "Well I'm sure it will all turn out fine!" Lan Jingyi laughed it off. "We must go now Shizi." They both bowed before walking off and leaving [Y/N] with the rabbit. [Y/N] sighed and looked at the rabbit tiredly. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] sighed tiredly as they sat down on their bed, the white rabbit sat next to them just staring up at them. 

"Little rabbit.. Where did you even come from? I don't even know how to take care of a rabbit.." [Y/N] muttered as they watched the rabbit hop off the bed and onto the table. [Y/N] groaned. "No.. No rabbit!" 

They got up and grabbed the rabbit and set him on the floor. [Y/N] pulled out a carrot. "Here.. Take this and please behave.. I just want to sleep.." The [H/C] haired person yawned a little and started to get ready for bed. They took off their outer robes and hung them up. 

When [Y/N] turned around again they saw that the rabbit had turned around and that its ears were red. [Y/N] laughed a little. "Shy rabbit~" They cooed and picked up the rabbit and kissed its pink nose. "Your really cute. I can tell why  Hanguang Jun really likes rabbits." They smiled a little. "Well its time for bed right.." 

[Y/N] climbed into bed with the little rabbit in their arms and snuggled closer to it. 

The poor rabbit basically died from embarrassment. Its ears were burning bright red like the sun. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The next morning when [Y/N] woke, they no longer felt the little rabbit in their arms. When they opened their [E/C] eyes they were met with a chest which was in the Lan white robes. 

They quickly sat up and almost screamed until a hand covered their mouth. 

"H-Hanguang Jun..! H-How did you get in?!" They whispered yelled when they had finally calmed down. "You let me in." Lan Wangji replied simply and [Y/N] slowly realized what had happened. 

[Y/N]'s face turned bright red. "I-I'm so sorry Hanguang Jun!" They bowed. "I-I didn't know it was you!" 

Lan Wangji's ears just turned red and he looked away from the [H/C] haired Lan in front of him. "It..it's fine.." 

"Wait.. How did you even turn into a rabbit in the first place?" [Y/N] asked getting a little more comfortable with the cold male. "I.. I messed up a talisman I was working on and it turned me into a rabbit.." [Y/N] made an 'o' shape with their mouth. 

"Shizi! Its time for breakfast!" It was Lan Sizhui. "Give me a minute!" [Y/N] called out and quickly got out of bed and dressed. "Maybe find someway to sneak out? It would be embarrassing to try and explain what happened..." [Y/N] smiled slightly before opening the doors and closing them. Their bright voice could be heard getting farther and farther away.

Lan Wangji just stared blankly at the now closed doors. He thought about how the [H/C] haired Lan had basically kissed him when they had kissed his nose when he was a rabbit. 

He's poor ears burned bright red again and he couldn't wait for Lan [Y/N] to return. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Shizi means teacher in development. I used this term because it seems gender neutral -- don't quote me on that tho I'm not for sure-

Completed : 7/6/2021