child!jin ling x older sister!reader 🌻࿐part 3

!!Not incest! Just a brother and sister bond!!

▶ Requested by - @seungminiq , @snow_liz , @Mei_97 , @Sydneemarie19 , @KellieChan83 , and @Action_LiveHex 

▶ Some fluff and angst 

▶ Female reader

▶ Jin Ling is older in this

▶ I tried not to describe your hair or eyes because your Yanli and Zixuan's daughter but its really hard not to- so your gonna have brown hair with a [H/C] tint and if your hair is brown then do a fun color? Then your eyes are gonna be a honey brown color with a [E/C] tint and it they are that color then chose a different one 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jin Ling bowed. He was dressed in white. 

Everyone was dressed in white. 

He stared dully at his older sisters body that laid peacefully in the coffin. She was dressed in white. She was cleaned up so no one could tell that she was ever dead except for the fact she was wearing white and laying in a coffin. Her eyes were closed and she wasn't smiling. They must have fixed her mouth because Jin Ling remembered her smiling as she... Maybe he could pretend that she was simply sleeping.. Like the folktales she use to tell him about when he was younger and couldn't sleep. 

He bowed his head, trying not to cry. He could no longer look at his sister. 

Jiang Cheng lowered his head. If only he had gone out to find Jin Ling himself. He could have handled himself. If he had just gone out himself then she wouldn't be dead. He felt like he had failed his older sister. He couldn't even keep her oldest daughter safe.. But he was also angry with [Y/N]. If she hadn't gone against his wishes then she may still be here today.. But.. If she hadn't gone out.. Jin Ling might not be here... 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jin Ling soon found himself spending more and more time on one of the back docks at Lotus Pier. He would just sit there for hours and just stare off into the waters that surrounded Yunmeng. 

Sometimes he would feel the air shift. It would suddenly get colder. He didn't think much about it but it was quite odd seeing as it was no where near winter time. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When [Y/N] opened her eyes she was met with a vast field filled with golden clouds. She blinked, looking around. 

Where was she? 

She started to wonder around. She was dressed in the hanfu she wore when she... 

Sometimes she would run her hand through the golden clouds, smiling softly. It was peaceful here.. She could get use to staying here. 

"A-[Y/N]..." A voice spoke up from behind her, startling her. She spun around to see a man and a women. The man had long brown hair that was tied up into a pony tail. He had a red dot between his eyebrows and was dressed in gold. The women was slightly shorter than him and had her long brown hair styled in a fancy yet simple design. She was dressed in a purple, pink, and white hanfu with a lotus on it. They swayed in the wind. Her expression was that of both shock and joy. 

"D-do I know you..? [Y/N] asked softly. 

The women smiled and rushed forward. She hugged [Y/N] tightly, crying. "A-[Y/N]!" 

The man came over more slowly, smiling softly but also unsure

"A-A-Niang... A-Die.." The younger girl started to cry as she hugged the women back, burying her face into the crook of her neck. 

The man came over and hugged them. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jin Ling huffed as he wiped sweat away from his forehead. He had been practicing his sword all afternoon. The sun was setting, making the training grounds glow a golden orange hue. He huffed and put his training wooden sword away. 

The wind blew softly. It felt nice and cool against his hot skin. 

Jin Ling felt a presence behind him and he whipped around only to see nothing. He furrowed his brows in confusion and annoyance. He turned back around, finishing putting his sword away. 

[Y/N] smiled as she watched her younger brother. Her brown with a [H/C] tint hair blew softly in the evening wind. 

"A-Ling

"A-Ling.." Her voice soon became one with the wind as she slowly disappeared. 

Jin Ling's eyes widened when he heard the voice and he wiped around, desperation in his brown eyes. "Jiejie?!" He called out, voice breaking. 

But there was no response. 

His eyes slowly filled with tears as he sank to the floor in despair. He felt like a child again, crying here in the training fields. He could almost feel his sister coming out and seeing him crying. He wished she would be there to comfort him. 

[Y/N] watched sadly. She slowly walked over and sank to the floor. She gently took the crying Jin Ling's head into her arms and hugged him tightly, crying herself. "A-Ling.. I'm so sorry...

That only made Jin Ling cry harder. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I'm still in the mood for heavy angst lmao- 

▶ Hope you enjoy~ 

▶ Truth be told, I really didn't have many ideas for this then it kinda just hit me and I went with it-

Completed : 9/26/21