wen ning x powerful!reader ❤️️࿐part 4

▶ Requested by - @Sophiebffg , @beth041099 , @KellieChan83 , and @Action_LiveHex

▶ Fluff and maybe angst- 

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Wen Ning, are you alright now?" Wei Wuxian asked. 

Wen Ning nodded shyly. "Master Wei..." He bowed his head. 

"Do you need something Wen Ning?" Wei Wuxian asked, concerned. 

Wen Ning nodded his head shyly. "C-could you please.. help m-me look for A-[Y/N]..." 

Wei Wuxian's grey eyes widened. 'What..' 

"W-wait... You mean she's alive?!" 

Wen Ning nodded hesitantly. 

"How?! I-I watched them spread Qing-Jie and A-[Y/N]'s ashes!" 

Wen Ning lowered his head some more. "Clan Leader Lan.... s-spoke up for her and they spared her.. B-but it w-was so sudden that t-they lied a-and said t-that it was both A-[Y/N] and Jiejie's ashes... B-but it was only Jiejies..." 

Wei Wuxian was speechless. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✨ Flashback ✨

"I-I'm so sorry for asking you here Clan Leader Lan.." The [H/C] haired female bowed from underneath her cloak. 

Lan Xichen smiled softly and stopped her. "There is no need for that Lady [L/N]. I owe you for saving me." 

[Y/N] straightened. "I-I.. You said that you owed me.. I-I would like to ask you to do something for me."

"Of course, what is it?" 

"I-I need you to s-speak for me when we turn ourselves in." 

Lan Xichen's eyes widened. "W-what.." He whispered. "Turn your..selves in.?" 

[Y/N] nodded. "I.." She couldn't finish. Instead she gently placed a hand on her stomach as looked down, smiling softly. Lan Xichen's eyes widened in realization. He smiled softly, placing his hands on her shoulders. "Congratulations, Lady [L/N]." 

[Y/N] began to cry. "P-please.. I-if not for me then at least d-do it for them... A-A-Ning.. d-deserves.. t-to have this.." 

"Of course. I will try my best." 

"T-thank you.." She cried, grabbing onto his sleeves as her legs fell. Lan Xichen gently caught her and helped her sit on the floor. He joined her on the floor while she cried. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wen Ning looked up with a pleading look. "P-please.. s-she said she had t-to tell me something b-but she never got too.. t-they took her away before she g-got the.. chance.."