jiang cheng x reader 🍇࿐

▶ Requested by - @mymisstina

▶ Fluff with slight angst? 

▶ Female reader

▶ Some information - [Y/N] is the daughter of a clan leader. She and Jiang Cheng childhood friends. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Please!" 

[Y/N] blinked. Seh had never heard a Jin say 'please' before. She grinned. 

"What do you need me to do Jin Zixuan?" 

He smiled, looking relived like a large burden had just been lifted off of his chest. "Please can you give this hairpin to Lady Jiang? I b-bought it just for her b-but I can't give it to her.. A-also please don't tell her its from me!" He handed the girl a beautiful, handmade, hairpin. 

[Y/N] gasped and had to force herself not to fangirl and squeal

[Y/N] gasped and had to force herself not to fangirl and squeal. "Oh! Jin Zixuan! Ekkk! Its beautiful! S-she'll love it!" 

Jin Zixuan sighed. His cheeks were burning bright red and he was sweating. 

[Y/N] blinked in surprise. "But, I think you should give it to her yourself, it would mean a lot to her. More than you realize it would." 

Jin Zixuan's eyes widened at even the thought of doing so. "N-No! I-I can't!" 

[Y/N] sighed and shook her head, amusement rippling through her deep [E/C] eyes. "Trust me. Suck up your pride and give it to her yourself." She started to hand the hairpin back to him when suddenly she was pushed back. She let out a small yelp as the world around her started to fall until someone caught her. 

She looked up to see a familiar grinning face. "Wei Wuxian!" She gasped. 

He grinned at her. "Aiya! Nice of you to drop in Lady [L/N]!" 

[Y/N] couldn't help but smile as he helped her regain her balance. "What.. happened?" 

Wei Wuxian simply whistled and looked away. [Y/N] furrowed her brow as she turned back to Jin Zixuan, or where he would have been, except he wasn't