jealous!wangxian x reader 🥀❄️࿐

▶ Requested by - @marichatorlkaneet

▶ Fluff with small angst? 

▶ Male reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, and [Y/N] were all out in town shopping for supplies. Well, Lan Wangji was doing all the shopping while Wei Wuxian fooled around and flirted with the local women. 

[Y/N] had disappeared a long time ago. Both males were worried about that information, or lack of, but pretended like nothing was wrong. 

Suddenly the [H/C] haired male just popped up with an armful of supplies. He grinned awkwardly. "I hope this is enough... I didn't know how much we would need..." 

Wei Wuxian had returned seconds before the male had popped up. He stared owlishly at the male, gapping. Lan Wangji was indifferent, on the inside though, he was mildly surprised at what the male had been doing. 

"Mn." 

[Y/N] smiled, looking relived. 

They slowly made their way back to the horse they had borrowed. All of them had an equal amount of supplies in their arms, Lan Wangji having the most due to him being a Lan. 

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji continued on and didn't notice that [Y/N] had stopped. He had spotted something. 

Wei Wuxian was the first to notice that the male wasn't following behind them anymore and turned around, about to call out to the [H/C] haired male to hurry up but snapped his mouth shut as his eyes widened at the seen before him. 

Lan Wangji continued on and only stopped and turned around when he realized that he was the only one still walking. His other two companions had stopped. 

Lan Wangji froze at the scene. 

[Y/N] was staring at a female. She had long shiny black hair that was in a half up half down style. She wore a simple light cream and pink hanfu with a basket under one arm. She was smiling and talking with another female as they walked by, taking their time. She didn't look special to Lan Wangji. So how did she catch [Y/N]'s, oh so handsome [Y/N], attention so easily? 

Wei Wuxian was at a loss for words. He gritted his teeth, ears narrowing. "Hey! [Y/N]! Hurry up! We are going to be late if we don't hurry!" He gritted out. [Y/N] turned his head, like he was snapping out of a trace. He smiled apologetically. "Sorry guys! I'm coming!" He lightly jogged over to them, hair flowing behind him. 

Lan Wangji turned around sharply and began to walk again, this time at a much brisker pace. Wei Wuxian and [Y/N] both struggled to keep up without having to run. 

"Hey... Why do you guys look so.... jealous..?" [Y/N] spoke slowly, studying the two males faces. "Yeah, why do you guys look so jealous like your wife was staring at another man?" He paused as a realization dawned on him. "Eh?! Wait you guys don't have wives already? Am I the only single one?" 

Wei Wuxian blinked and burst out laughing. [Y/N] could be so clueless at times. "No, no, A-[Y/N]! Where did you even get that? And you won't be the only single one, I'm sure Jiang Cheng is already blacklisted! He has such a sour personality." 

[Y/N] blinked, stunned because of the out burst. 

"Alright..." He muttered. They continued on as the sun began to set, orange, pink, and red hues began to spread their way across the land and through the trees. 

"Hey, A-[Y/N]." Wei Wuxian spoke up softly. He and [Y/N] were walking side by side while Lan Wangji lead in front of them while still being able to hear what they were talking about. [Y/N] hummed softly. "Who was that lady you were staring at?" 

"Eh..?" [Y/N] blinked, looking confused. "What lady? Do you mean the two walking by?.." He paused. "I don't know what you are talking about, wait.. did two women really walk by?" Wei Wuxian stared. "You mean... you weren't looking at the two women?" 

[Y/N] smiled an awkward smile. "A-Xian, you know I have no interest in women. Thats all you. I was busy staring at the new book on display. I might go back for it." 

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji both stopped abruptly. 

.

.

.

"WHAT?!" Wei Wuxian screamed.

.

.

.

They both fell over, dropping everything. [Y/N] just stood there awkwardly, with his share of the supplies in his arms. 

"...Guys..?" He questioned weakly. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I tried ^^ Hope you enjoy it 

Completed : 8/26/2021