wei wuxian x reader 🥀࿐birthday special

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI WUXIAN 🎉🎉

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Fluff <3333

▶ Female reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wei Wuxian let out a sigh. His head was resting on his hand as he gazed out the window blankly. Lan Sizhui had lost count after 7. "A-ah.. A-Die.. Is something wrong?" He stood off to the side a little, watching his father carefully.

Wei Wuxian didn't answer. He was lost in thought wondering where everyone was. [Y/N] was gone when he had woken up, Lan Wangji was nowhere to be seen, Lan Xichen was said to be drowned in paperwork, Jin Ling was busy with his Clan, Lan Jingyi was god knows where, Jiang Cheng hadn't even answered.. Only Lan Sizhui was available but not for long. He had disciple duties to tend to soon and could only spare an hour or so.

"A-Die..?" Lan Sizhui hesitantly tapped the mans shoulder, making him jump.

"A-Ah.. Sizhui!" Wei Wuxian laughed nervously. "W-what do you need?" He played it off like nothing had happened. Lan Sizhui gazed at him concerned before smiling apologetically. "I must go now... Can we chat later today?"

Wei Wuxian's face seemed to fall at that but forced a smile nonetheless. "Of course my little radish!"

"I'm sorry A-Die.."

Wei Wuxian shook his head. "No! No! It's fine, A-Yuan." He smiled. "Look at you! You're all grown up now!" He wiped a tear away dramatically.

Lan Sizhui blushed in embarrassment.

"I'll talk to you later A-Die!" He waved before rushing out.

Wei Wuxian waved goodbye until Lan Sizhui could no longer be seen. He slowly let his hand fall.

'Did they forget what today was..?' A tear fell from his eye. 'Even [Y/N]..?'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-Yuan!" [Y/N] called once she finally stopped the Lan who was borderline running.

"A-A-Niang!" He stuttered, panting a little.

"Is he alone?"

Lan Sizhui nodded then hesitated.

"What is it?" [Y/N] asked, growing concerned.

"He... He seemed really sad.."

[Y/N] bit her lip and lowered her head, looking at the ground. She had guessed that something like this would happen but no matter how hard she tried to reassure herself, it never worked.

Slowly, she raised her head and met Lan Sizhui's eyes. She smiled gently and placed her hands on the teens shoulders. "Of course he would be sad.. He.. He thinks everyone forgot his birthday.."