xue yang x older brother!reader ♟️࿐

!!Not incest! Just a older and younger brother bond!! 

▶ Requested by - @Rani_MK_yt   

▶ Slight angst and fluff

▶ Male reader 

▶ I couldn't think of anything so there going to be like Itachi and Sasuke from Naruto lmao- sorta not really- 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A [H/C] haired male poked his younger brother in the forehead making the younger whine and hold the spot where he was poked. 

"Gege!" 

The older male smiled, amusement shining in his darker eyes. (sorry but your eyes color will be the same as Xue Yang) 

"Stop doing that! It hurts!" 

The older said nothing and turned around to put his shoes on. 

"Where.. Where are you going Gege?" The younger tilted his head to the said, curiosity clear in his young eyes. "I have to go to work now, I will be back later tonight. Make sure you go to sleep on time and don't forget to eat dinner alright?" The older finished putting his shoes on and stood, patting his younger brothers head with a small smile. The younger pouted and puffed out his cheeks. "Your always working Gege!" 

"I know.. I know.. Well see you later A-Yan!" Xue Yang's older brother waved goodbye to the younger and closed the door behind him. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When Xue [Y/N] had returned later that night his younger brother was no where to be seen. [Y/N] panicked and rushed out of their small, run down, house. 

"A-Yan!" [Y/N] whispered. It was late at night so he couldn't go yelling. 

"A-Yan!" [Y/N] whispered again. He rushed around trying to find any trace of his younger brother. 

"A-Yan!" 

There was no sign of where his younger brother could have gone though. [Y/N] searched the whole night but found nothing. He only returned to his home when the first rays of dawn started to poke through the spaces between houses. 

Tried and worried, [Y/N] heaved a sigh and kicked his shoes off. He sat down on the straw bed and ruffled his [H/C] hair. 'A-Yan.. where are you?' [Y/N] was worried sick. A-Yan had never left the house, if he did [Y/N] never knew about it, while his older brother was away for the day. 

[Y/N] had some deep eye bags but he couldn't fall asleep. He was too worried about his younger brother. Luckily he didn't have to work today. 

[Y/N]'s darker eyes threatened too close and before he knew it he had fallen asleep. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Xue Yang cradled his injured hand. He couldn't feel his pinky at all. What would his brother do when he found out?! His eyes widened. He couldn't let his brother find out about what had happened! 

Xue Yang's eyes widened when he saw that the sun was starting to rise. 'Oh no! Gege would have already been home!' He ran as fast as his tried and battered body would allow him to his home. 'W-wait..' He paused in front of the door. 'How am I going to hide this?' He glanced down at his hand. He couldn't hide something like this from his elder brother. 

He gulped and as quietly as he could opened the door. He took his shoes off and set them gently next to his older brothers. He crept into the one room house and saw his brother fast asleep on the straw bed. Xue Yang crept closer to his older brother and suddenly noticed the dark bags under his eyes. Guilt slowly stabbed Xue Yang's heart. 'Did.. did he stay up all night.. for m-me..?' He turned and saw that there was a box on the table. Curious, Xue Yang walked over and opened it. He gasped silently, eyes sparkling. They were a bunch of pastries!

He knew he couldn't eat them yet but he didn't expect this! 

[Y/N] grumbled quietly in his sleep making Xue Yang turn. He gently closed the box and walked over to where his older brother was. He crawled into bed and hugged [Y/N]. That seemed to relax him and soon Xue Yang too fell asleep. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Honestly I couldn't think of anything else also sorry if lil Xue Yang is ooc 

▶ Yeah I hope you like it ^^

Completed : 7/29/2021