various x reader ⭐࿐

Modern Au 

Modern Au 

▶ Requested by - @Action_LiveHex

▶ Fluff

▶ Male Reader because I need to do more of those- 

▶ Reaction to [Y/N]'s fantastic Korean cooking

▶ Please keep in mind that I'm not Korean and I'm not very familiar with this type of cooking :') 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] smiled tightly as he forcefully sat everyone down. "Jeez... You all look as if I'm going to poison you!"

Wei Wuxian laughed awkwardly. "O-Of course not... W-we trust you..."

[Y/N] looked unsure. "If it makes you feel any better, my mother, Mrs. Jiang, and Ms. Wen all helped me learn." That was partly true. His mother taught him the basics and he learned from there by himself. Later in life Jiang Yanli and Wen Qing came along and helped him even more. (they were surprised at the fact that he already knew so much so they didn't have to do much)

Jiang Cheng, Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, Jin Ling, Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, and Nie Huaisang very quickly became worried. Why did they have to be the (un)lucky ones? Lan Xichen couldn't make it due to his uncle needing his help with something and Wen Ning was needed by his sister. Jin Zixuan was lucky, Jiang Yanli had dragged him to go shopping. (the new year was fast approaching and she wanted to get all the shopping out of the way) Unfortunately, she forced Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, and Jin Ling to go and try out a certain [H/C] haired males food.

Suddenly they found a plate being placed in front of each of them. They all knew what it was immediately. It was a spicy beef and cucumber appetizer. "I hope you're hungry boys." Somehow, that managed to sound scary even when it was intended to sound cheerful.

The juniors all shivered when they smelled the spiciness of it. They suddenly got flashbacks to when they were forced to try Wei Wuxian's cooking. It was hell... Sweat started to form on their faces that slowly started to turn red.

[Y/N] turned around and started to cook. "I expect you all to at least try that, if not it's going to the dog."

"