various x tanjiro!reader ⭐࿐ part 2

▶ Requested by - @MadamDisappointment

▶ Fluff

▶ Male Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ugh! Why are we back here of all places?!" Jin Ling complained loudly. 

"Its only for a mission, Young Master Jin." Lan Sizhui smiled. 

"Yes young mistress, please, control your temper." Lan Jingyi commented, smirking. 

An irk mark appeared on the Jin's forehead. "What did you say?!" 

Lan Sizhui sighed as the two began to argue.. again.. 

Wei Wuxian sighed. "They are so noisy... Are they asking for the corpses to come to us?" Lan Xichen smiled softly. "Have you all been here before?" 

"Y-yes.. Clan L-Leader Lan.." Wen Ning stuttered. "W-we got l-lost.. b-before.. a-and a kind.. kind y-young m..man helped us.." 

"His name was [Y/N]!" Wei Wuxian added cheerfully. 

Lan Xichen nodded, smiling. "Maybe he could help us. Do you remember where his house was?" 

Wei Wuxian nodded then thought for a moment before shaking his head. Off to the side, Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes muttering a, "of course." under his breath that said male didn't catch, of course. 

In front of them, Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling continued to argue, loudly at that. Lan Sizhui disparately tried to stop them but had no such luck. Jiang Cheng finally lost his temper. "Shut up you two!" He roared. 

Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi jumped in fright, hugging each other. Lan Sizhui sighed, relived that they had stopped. He mentally thanked the clan leader. 

Lan Wangji told his elder brother of what had happened and where the house was. 

"Mmm.." Lan Xichen thought for a moment, frowning slightly when he came to a realization. "Thats where all the corpses were reported to be heading too.." 

The juniors eyes widened. 

"They didn't attack before.. In fact, we didn't really see many before.." Jingyi stammered. 

They all start off into a run as they rushed through the forest, avoiding trees and jumping over stray tree roots as they went. 

"We have to hurry! He might be in danger!" Wei Wuxian shouted, running next to Lan Wangji who nodded firmly. 

"I-I hope.. he's o-okay.. h-he was very.. very nice.." Wen Ning murmured shyly. He kept glancing at the ground. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When they arrived, the juniors were sent into the house. No one seemed to be home though. Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen spilt up to look in the forest while Wen Ning, Lan Wangji, and Wei Wuxian were sent to looked around the outside of the house for a body or blood or even the male himself.