wangxian x cat!reader 🥀❄️࿐part 2

▶ Requested by - @JBeaK_Bn , @KellieChan83 , @Darkness_CloudSky , and @_Min93Yoonji_

▶ Fluff

▶ Female reader

▶ I really want someone to get second hand embarrassment from reading this :) 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] huffed. She began to clean herself for who knows how many times that day. She had become bored yet again. She had already lost track of how long she had been turned into a cat. All she knew was that it had been well over two weeks. Yet, still no sign of her turning back. 

The truth was that she honestly had no idea how she had even turned into a cat. Therefore she had no idea how to turn back into a human.  

Now she has just been stuck in this boring quiet room. The two males that had taken her had yet to come back. She slowly rose to her paws and stretched, arching her back upwards and yawning widely. She was so bored! 

She moved closer to the edge of the bed, preparing to jump off, when a bright light suddenly engulfed her. 

[Y/N]'s eyes widened as she fell to the floor with a loud crash. A groan escaped her lips as she slowly sat up, using her arms to help support her. Wait..

.

.

.

Arms..?!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Once [Y/N] stopped freaking-okay she didn't-she slowly looked around. Okay.. So she was somehow back to being human... (Though she vaguely remembers having her hair tied up and out of the way.. so why was it down again...?) Everything was fine except.. She nervously glanced down at her body. 

WHERE WERE HER CLOTHES?! 

She was now crying internally. The [E/C] eyed female had no idea that once she turned into a cat that everything that she had been wearing would disappear! She was now naked in a strange room and the two males who had taken her with them were set to return any minute now! 

[Y/N] slowly crawled back onto the bed, not wanting to stand up and walk over like a normal human in fear of being seen. She slowly took the thin sheets and covered herself. 'How embarrassing!' Her face was burning already and the worst part hadn't even come yet! 

'Oh.. how am I going to explain this one..? A-Niang always did warn me about the risks with testing new and strange spells on ones self...' The [H/C] haired women pulled the sheets closer to her, suddenly feeling insecure. 'I hope.. they don't do anything..' 

Her face suddenly darkened, embarrassment long forgotten. 

Her blood ran cold as panic set in.