various x tanjiro!reader ⭐࿐ part 2.0

▶ Requested by - @Tippy__20132008 

▶ Fluff

▶ Male Reader

▶ I got two different requests for a part two for the 'various x tanjiro!reader' so this is basically 2.0 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ugh!" Jiang Cheng grunted as he lashed out with Zidian again, striking another corpse. 

Lan Wangji's fingers were red, almost bloody, as he strung his guqin again. Wei Wuxian was behind him, arm bleeding. His bamboo flute was tucked away. He was breathing heavily. 

Lan Xichen thrust his sword in front of him, gracefully attacking another corpse and cutting it down. However his attacks were getting slower. 

The corpses and demons just kept coming! They couldn't help it. 

Wen Ning swung his arm, chain following. He knocked down multiple corpses only for demons to replace them. They slowly ganged up on him. 

Lan Sizhui quickly came to his rescue, helping him take them down. Sizhui's white robes were dirtied and had spots of blood. Parts were ripped. 

Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling were fighting back to back. They were in no better shape. Jingyi's nose was bleeding and his face was beat up pretty bad. Jin Ling's face was dirty while his golden robes were bloodied and ripped in multiple spots. One spot on his right arm upper arm was bleeding, showing no sign of stopping. They spun around, switching spots as they worked rather well together. 

"Ugh!" Jin Ling yelped. "This is hopeless! T-they just keep coming!" 

"For once I actually agree with you!" Lan Jingyi grunted as he narrowly avoiding being slashed into ribbons. 

Then someone fell from the sky. 

Fire-er was it fire?-ruptured from their.. mouth?! 

 mouth?!