three:

“What do you want, Ms. Guelas?” he asks, his lips barely centimetres away from mine. The air I exhale is the air he inhales. His fingers trace the bare skin on my shoulders and his hands move to the base of my neck.
“What do you want, Ms. Guelas?” he asks again, and I feel the adrenalin building up in my body. I manage to pull myself out of my self-spiral to say something.
“I want. I want you.” He immediately attaches his lips to mine as he lifts me up onto the kitchen counter. He trails kisses from my lips to the side of my mouth, my jaw then to my neck and shoulders. My subconcious slaps me. I pull away. He’s breathing heavily and I get a glance of his erection. “What? What is it baby?” he asks, still breathing as if he ran a 5k.
“We can’t do this,” I gasp. fixing my top and sliding off the counter. His expression changes. He’s in disbelief.
“I thought you wanted this. I thought you wanted me,” He runs his hands through his hair, clearly stressed. I smile, and he looks at me, confused. “Is this a joke?” he asks seriously. I pull him closer. He’s still confused. I laugh.
“Oh my sweet Cruz. I meant we can’t do this here. This is where I eat.” He sighs and gives out a smile.
“Well then where in the fuck do I find a bedroom in this fortress?” he asks, looking around. I laugh at his expression.
“Upstairs. First door to your right.”
“Well fuck me.”
I smirk. “Gladly.” He picks me up and I yell. He starts to kiss me as he marches up the stairs. He stops when we’re at the top.
“Fuck.”
“What?”
“Right or left?”
“Fucking right.”
He begins to unbutton my top, trailing kisses all over my bare skin until I’m topless. As he begins to leave his ‘mark’ on my skin just below my collar bone, I unbutton his shirt. It reveals his ever so beautiful upper body. Fuck me. He unclips my bra and kisses my left breast, while massaging the right. They swell up. I don’t know what to do. He unzips my trousers. I kick off my heels and he rolls down my stockings, trailing his fingers down my legs. With the stockings, go my underwear. I am now in my birthday suit laying on the bed, under Cruz. He looks at me and begins to kiss me- from my lips, to my neck, then to my collar bone, then to my breasts (which are the most tender than they’ve ever been), down to my hip bone... And then to there. His mouth works wonders. I loose my train of thought. I grasp and run my fingers from his neck to his shoulders, and hear his groans from his throat.
“Don’t come. Not yet,” he says, and I’m unaware of how to respond. I watch him undress. When did he take off his shoes? He is now standing fully naked in front of me. I am in awe- I have never seen this much of his skin before. He bends over, and his penis touches the top of my sex. He runs his fingers through his hair, hovers over me and smiles.
"You ready?" He asks. I don't respond.I'm sitting upright. "Something's wrong. Is it because of the last time you did it? Are you scared?" I turn my face away from him because I STILL DON'T KNOW how to respond. "Remember in 9th grade, you told me that in order for a relationship to work, there needs to be communication? You were so wise for your age, you still are. But in order for this to work I need you to communicate. What's wrong my love?" And for some reason tears fill up in my eyes. Why am I so overwhelmed? Is it because he remembers something I don't or is it because I haven't-
"Hey. Talk to me Jo. What's bothering you?"
I sigh. I pack up the courage and confess. "You know when you asked if I was ready?" He nods as he strokes my thigh. "Well I wouldn't know. Because I'm still a virgin. No one's ever given me the pleasure you're giving me right now. And I know you're probably experienced, and you probably thought I was experienced too but the truth is-" He stops me. He moves closer and sits me on his lap.
He smiles. "Jo, I'm a virgin too. I waited. I was waiting for you because I knew someday you'd be mine again. I didn't know if you were a virgin so I didn't wanna bring it up. I want you to be my first. I always have, and I always will." Don't cry Jo. Don't cry motherfucker. Not the time to be emotional. I smile and kiss him. He grasps my face and looks at me.
"You're so beautiful," he says, as he runs his fingers over my stretchmarks. It tickles. I pick his head up so I can look into his eyes.
"So are you gonna fuck me or are we going to stay virgins forever?" I ask. He flips me over so that he is on top of me, once again.
"Condom?" He asks. I shake my head. He frowns.
I pull him closer. "Birth contol," and I point to the part where I get my shot every month. He laughs and within moments he gently lowers himself inside me. I feel the pressure. I am no longer a virgin. I lost my virginity to the man I truly love. It feels so good. Wow...