four:

"Fuck Jo, you feel so good." He groans in my ear. I hear little moans coming from the base of his throat which I feel in my groin- well currently I'm feeling a different thing in my groin but that's not the point. I never thought sex could feel so good- I just thought Dakota Johnson and Josephine Langford were getting paid really good- but then again, they were fake-fucking Jamie and Hero so who knows. I am slowly convulsing. I feel it deep within me and suddenly I lose control of my moaning. He picks up his pace. His breathing paces increase- and he's running the 5k again. "Now's the time. Come for me Jo. Come with me."
"Open your eyes, I want you to see this. I want you to see me," he says. I open my eyes and look right into his. He smiles as he releases a strong groan from his throat. I succumb to his vibration. I suddenly lose control of all my emotions. His speed picks up instantly and we climax together. It's over. He slowly removes himself out of me. He lays down next to me and holds me.
"Fuck. That was just-" He kisses me. I am speechless.
01h00. Friday. We're still awake. He's still holding me.
"Does this make me your girlfriend now?" I ask.
He turns on his side so he's looking right at me. "Only if you wanna be."
I smile and turn to kiss him. "I think you should sleep. You have work tomorrow," I suggest. He turns and looks at me.
"I'm a one man band, baby. I'm taking a day off. You sleep, you have to be there at six." How does he know that? I shrug. I pull out of the covers and slip on my underwear and head towards the drawer where my phone is kept. I can feel him staring at me.
I smirk.  "Rosaline, goodmorning." He frowns, shocked that I'm calling her at 1am. "Clear my schedule for today...No, I'll be there, just at 12...yes I'm fine...Make arrangements for all the staff, including my personal staff, to meet me in the conference centre at 12h30 sharp...Yes the centre...Okay goodbye now."
08h00. He isn't in bed. His clothes are all gone. Where is he? Is he gone home? I panic. Frantically, I check all the rooms upstairs. No sign of Cruz. Fuck. I run down the stairs, missing two at a time, almost falling face front. I regain my balance. He isn't in the lounge. Is that eggs? And there he is- shirtless, busy making breakfast. He's already done the toast, and the juice is already in two glasses. His back is faced towards me. What the fuck is that?
"Look, now you ruined the surprise," he snarls. "I was gonna bring you breakfast in bed." He smiles and bends over the counter to kiss me. He puts everything on a tray and leaves it in front of me, walks around the counter and sits next to me. I can't help but look at it. I reach over to touch it. As I put my hand where it starts, he flinches. I move my fingers about two centimetres closer and he moves my hand, but makes no eye contact and he continues to finish his breakfast.
"What happened there Cruz?" I ask, concerned because of his reaction.
"Nothing. Don't worry about it." He's curt.
"Cruz..." He slams his fork onto the plate and marches upstairs. I didn't expect him to react this way. I hear him turn the shower on. I abandon my breakfast and head upstairs to the shower. I undress and join him.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I kiss him quiet.
"Come to work with me today," I request. "Do you have clothes?" I ask.
He signals towards the bench where there's three Armani Exchange bags there. When did he get that done?